XS Southeast 2013
Collapse
X
-
-
Changed all fluids and got my new tires mounted last weekend. Bike is ready to go.
Leave a comment:
-
New rear tire.......check
Fresh oil.........check
Almost ready to roll.
Leave a comment:
-
My condolences as well...Time will heal all wounds...it always does...that doesnt make your loss any easier...at least not right now...I do believe that riding is good therapy...so if you can get out even just locally that will help your mindset alot. Take care and theres always the next rally...Well, it looks like I probably wont make another rally. My mother passed away 8-25 and its took a lot out of me, emotionally and financially. I am not sure yet but doubt I will be there. I will still pay for my shirts, I want them, just need to let the t shirt guy know, I forgot who it was. I am sure everyone will have fun. Be safe guys.Leave a comment:
-
Well I spoke with the school director and he said if i could find a staff person willing to take my place, then i could go to the rally, So one of my friends and co-workers has agreed to stand in for me...so much for all the drama...guess Greg can pick on me afterall
Last edited by madmax-im; 09-19-2013, 06:08 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Condolences
Jeff,
Sorry to hear about your mom. My condolences. It is a difficult time emotionally plus there are so many things to get done when you least want to do them. We are sorry to hear about your loss.
If things change and you feel up to it by the end of next week we would sure like to see you in NC. We've all been looking forward to meeting you. A ride might be good therapy if you can swing it.
JeffLeave a comment:
-
Well, it looks like I probably wont make another rally. My mother passed away 8-25 and its took a lot out of me, emotionally and financially. I am not sure yet but doubt I will be there. I will still pay for my shirts, I want them, just need to let the t shirt guy know, I forgot who it was. I am sure everyone will have fun. Be safe guys.Leave a comment:
-
Yes I-H will email (all of us that are registered) the menu's when they get around to planning them for next week 23-29. Small kitchen and they normally do a week at a time to tie in with their "go to the market" run.
For those that aren't registered with I-H, I'll post the menu's on the Rally thread as soon as I get them. I will also get a copy of the menu to have at our 'Get Your Shirt Table' upon arrival for those that don't make a selection ahead of time via email. I-H has a Cut Off Time for the Friday night dinner selection at 3pm on Friday.
I will check with Randy at I-H to see if he can give me an update on the Menu Email day so we can begin to Review & Select our Meals.
JeffLeave a comment:
-
Rally Ready???
Hope y'all are getting Rally Ready and have your Bikes and Equipment in good shape for the ride.
Things are getting organized here and we look forward to seeing you at the Rally.
Couple reminders:
1) I-H is in the mountains at 2,000 feet and we will be riding both Sat & Sun at 3,000 - 6,000 feet where it can be chilly or even cold if we hit some occasional fog or drizzle.
2) Please remember to "Fuel Up" on the way in Friday afternoon / evening. We would like to keep the group(s) together and not have people breaking off to get gas. I-H to 1st break / pit stop is 54 miles. Those that "need gas" can get it there. I-H to a quick gas n' go stop is 80 miles. Saturday AM ride is 145 miles total and will take 3 hours plus stops. I have setup lunch for the group at Carolina Smokehouse in Cashiers NC for approximately 1pm arrival. (I got the patio again like last year which everyone seemed to enjoy).
3) On Friday 27th, I plan to arrive I-H by about 2pm to get things setup. Plan is to ride up Fri AM from Atlanta with Bikerphil, Don & Brent.
4) PM me if you have any Rally questions. This year we have printed an Events Schedule so everyone can be a bit more aware of What is Happening When which should help avoid some confusion and wasting time or missing planned group activities.
Safe Travels & See ya Soon,
JeffLeave a comment:
-
I think he's just afraid of that big bad Swamp Thing.




Who else am I going to give a hard time if you don't show up Ben?
Leave a comment:
-
Drat ......
That's a last minute monkey wrench in the plans.
I sure hope you can work something out so you can attend the Rally. We have been looking forward to seeing you on the 27th at the I-H. Keep us posted and here's hoping you can make it.
JeffLeave a comment:
-
****! Bad news...my school requires me to be at work the weekend that is our rally...so guess what that means? All the planning and scramvling to save money and get a nice vintage bike and have it rally ready is for naught...You cannot imagine how pissed I am...never mind my dissappointment...well at least I can get my full deposit back from the Tuskeegee Motel..Tmrw i have a little talk with the school director and at that point I'll know for certain if i can or cannot attend this rally( but it dont look good)




Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: