XS Southeast 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    theres no detracting from the fun of the rally...we've had times where we have to help others out and that always involves some kind of wrenching on a bike...I recall that day 3 yrs ago in Marty's garage trying to help MaximPhil sort out his troubles with Addy...
    It was a rainy Sunday as I recall. BikerPhil had the carbs apart so fast my head started to spin

    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • jjz28
    replied
    That's pretty cool! Thanks greg, I probably know who you are talking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    theres no detracting from the fun of the rally...we've had times where we have to help others out and that always involves some kind of wrenching on a bike...I recall that day 3 yrs ago in Marty's garage trying to help MaximPhil sort out his troubles with Addy...
    Since it was raining (not a little bit, but RAINING) MaximPhil, got a BikerPhil carburetor overhaul. (sort of)


    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by jjz28
    Yeah greg, I don't want anyone who is riding there to have to worry about packing something else. This is supposed to be a fun time and I don't want to take away from that. Just thought someone towing might be able to bring one. I don't know how to synch or I would just buy one and do it.
    theres no detracting from the fun of the rally...we've had times where we have to help others out and that always involves some kind of wrenching on a bike...I recall that day 3 yrs ago in Marty's garage trying to help MaximPhil sort out his troubles with Addy...

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    I talked to one of the others that will be there and they may bring theirs. The sync is pretty simple and if we end up with the tool there I don't mind giving you a little instruction.

    See ya there man!

    Leave a comment:

Working...