XS Southeast 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CaptonZap
    replied
    Geeze, you guys! This is a family forum. Go get a tent or something.

    CZ

    Leave a comment:


  • dpotter58
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    Don't be jealous, Potter. I still love you.
    I feel the love

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    you forgot your disclaimer...(N.H.)
    No, he didn't forget. He REALLY means it.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    Don't be jealous, Potter. I still love you.
    you forgot your disclaimer...(N.H.)

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Originally posted by dpotter58
    or a warm bed for you and Harry...

    Don't be jealous, Potter. I still love you.

    Leave a comment:


  • DGXSER
    replied
    Originally posted by dpotter58
    or a warm bed for you and Harry...
    If it is a bed for him and Harry, it might be self warming. ..(OK, how was I to resist THAT one).

    Besides, we all know that Tod would not waste the money on gas when there is beer to be bought.

    Leave a comment:


  • dpotter58
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    A few might have suspected I used it for gas and beer money on the way home. lol.
    or a warm bed for you and Harry...

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Honestly, I'd forgotten all about that. Everybody passed around a hat that evening and some people apparently felt sorry for you. Glad you came on here to mention it though. A few might have suspected I used it for gas and beer money on the way home. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Ha ha....I SORTA remember that but then I just barely remember you and Harry stopping in. They were pumping morphine into my IV every 2 or 3 hours. I still hurt but I really didn't care.

    Thanks y'all, came in handy now too. It was a nice surprise.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Dang druggies.. I swear. Yeah, that's where Harry and I told you we were putting your stuff and the money in an envelope everyone chipped in on for you. We made you look at us and told you exactly where we were putting it so you could keep an eye on it in case of crooked hospital staff. I had no idea you hadn't found that yet.. lol. All the weeks out of work, the cash probably would have come in handy by now.. ya think? lol.
    Last edited by trbig; 11-21-2013, 08:44 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Hey y'all, I got into my laptop case for the first time since I've been home and found a pleasant $uprise in there along with my AMA card I've been looking all over for. I don't remember leaving it there myself so I assume one of my brothers did. Whoever it was I thank you.

    If no one else did then it was me and I forgot.....disregard. I was pretty doped up when I left the hospital.

    Thanks once again to everyone who came to my assistance in my time of need.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    Patches for sure.

    Maybe a big bandaid ouchie patch.

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent
    That jacket looks servicable, A little patching, maybe. The "distressed look" is quite popular in some circles, Commanding prices 1.5 to twice the cost of nice new stuff. Extra cigar pocket??!! now I am interested. But of course, I am cheap and have some old jackets already.

    Do not throw jacket away. Some of us could get rich with new clothing line for those who want to pose & look like they have "been there done that". Rabid Rider? Avid Rider?

    Good reminder...
    a gold mine waiting to be found...I see alot of old cars rebuilt a underneath but kept looking like rat rods with paintthats old and spotty and plent of rust under clearcoat...so a ratrod clothing line is not so farfetched...

    Leave a comment:


  • Brent
    replied
    Character

    Originally posted by JeffH
    Greg,
    I see this as the perfect Cigar Holder - Avid Rider garment for Brent.
    Easy access to the cigars, less delay in 'lighting up', place to put half burnt stogie in case of flame out,
    storage area for the butts. I'd sell it to Brent. Maybe $100-$200 bucks for this elite custom riders-smokers jacket.


    (actually looks more like you had lion or cougar attack somewhere out behind the Iron Horse)

    Jeff
    That jacket looks servicable, A little patching, maybe. The "distressed look" is quite popular in some circles, Commanding prices 1.5 to twice the cost of nice new stuff. Extra cigar pocket??!! now I am interested. But of course, I am cheap and have some old jackets already.

    Do not throw jacket away. Some of us could get rich with new clothing line for those who want to pose & look like they have "been there done that". Rabid Rider? Avid Rider?

    Good reminder...

    Leave a comment:


  • motoman
    replied
    Originally posted by MaximPhil
    Hi Greg,
    A nice big XS11 patch the left shoulder and your good to go
    Phil
    ........or take up smokin cigars..................

    Leave a comment:

Working...