XS Southeast 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Hi Greg,
    A nice big XS11 patch the left shoulder and your good to go
    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Yeah, a couple of crazy okies pulling into a rally on bikes with road rash all over, torn up armor mesh, and scratched up helmets. They'll put us up front just to keep a close eye on us.


    Yeah, I like it. I'm in.


    Still has all the armor in place. The left wrist strap is history. That jacket saved a lot of skin. The only road rash I got is a small patch on my left forearm.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Well, what do you think, should I keep using it? Ha ha ha ha

    *Shrugs... Hasn't stopped me. lol. Mine is a bit worse for wear, so I'd definitely not win any fashion awards, but it zips up and holds all my padding/armor in place still. And, like my alternator cover scrapes... it helps remind me that my bike isn't a crotch rocket and I'm no spring chicken. To each his own.

    Leave a comment:


  • JeffH
    replied
    Greg,
    I see this as the perfect Cigar Holder - Avid Rider garment for Brent.
    Easy access to the cigars, less delay in 'lighting up', place to put half burnt stogie in case of flame out,
    storage area for the butts. I'd sell it to Brent. Maybe $100-$200 bucks for this elite custom riders-smokers jacket.


    (actually looks more like you had lion or cougar attack somewhere out behind the Iron Horse)

    Jeff
    Originally posted by BA80
    Well, what do you think, should I keep using it? Ha ha ha ha

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Greg you were on one of the more technical roads that day so don't beat yourself up too bad over it...you do need to be more vigilant...a road like that...one can never let their guard down...Live and learn...Like Marty said...just glad you're still with us...

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Yeah, I don't know Marty. It's strange, I remember entering that turn and the next thing is going off the road. Wasn't like I blacked out or anything like that, I just got preoccupied with another thought or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Yeah, your absolutely right about that Potter. The more I think about it that's exactly what happened.

    I remember going into the corner set up good and being comfortable with it and tapping the inside of the apex and beginning to drift back out. I was so comfortable I don't even remember anything else until I glanced down in front of the bike just as I left the road. I wasn't even scared because I didn't have time to realize what was happening.

    I really don't know what happened except the road disappeared. I just was totally not thinking about what I was doing. On auto pilot.

    I was completely my fault for losing concentration.

    DUMB ASS!!!!!!
    That's what the guy behind you said. "He was doing fine, and then just drove off the road for no apparent reason." I'm just glad you're still with us!

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Yeah, your absolutely right about that Potter. The more I think about it that's exactly what happened.

    I remember going into the corner set up good and being comfortable with it and tapping the inside of the apex and beginning to drift back out. I was so comfortable I don't even remember anything else until I glanced down in front of the bike just as I left the road. I wasn't even scared because I didn't have time to realize what was happening.

    I really don't know what happened except the road disappeared. I just was totally not thinking about what I was doing. On auto pilot.

    I was completely my fault for losing concentration.

    DUMB ASS!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dpotter58
    replied
    [QUOTE=BA80;426064]Well, what do you think, should I keep using it? Ha ha ha ha QUOTE]

    Sure, it's a not so gentle reminder to PAY ATTENTION when you ride

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Well, what do you think, should I keep using it? Ha ha ha ha


    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    now now boys...pickin' on the curmudgeon aint gonna getcha any brownie points... (and a few smilies that wont work here)

    Leave a comment:


  • dpotter58
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    You didn't spell autistic right, Potter.
    Didn't want to hurt his feeling. I knew you would step up...

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Double post.. Awesome internet at work. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Originally posted by dpotter58
    you are so friggin artistic Ben

    You didn't spell autistic right, Potter.


    naturally I bring out the best in people

    Scary that this is the best I'm going to geth then, huh, Ben? lol
    Last edited by trbig; 11-05-2013, 09:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by dpotter58
    you are so friggin artistic Ben
    naturally I bring out the best in people....

    Leave a comment:

Working...