No announcement yet.

XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ehhhhhh........you change your mind more than ANY of my ex wives Ben.

I was looking forward to meeting you and point you in the direction of your own f*****g way.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• For those who have nothing better to do until the 28th

click on the link and watch me wander... maybe even get lost once

http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?...1504a3b025fd40
      Tom
      2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
      gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

• Hey, Brent. It looks like we may be dragging another with us from out west here. (Harry, from Kansas City.) So he was hoping there'd still be a spot for an air mattress in that big ol' tent.
        Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
        '06 Suzuki DR650
        *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
        '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
        '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
        '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
        '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
        '81 XS1100 Special
        '81 YZ250
        '80 XS850 Special
        '80 XR100
        *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

• sleep cheap - big tent

Originally posted by trbig View Post
          Hey, Brent. It looks like we may be dragging another with us from out west here. (Harry, from Kansas City.) So he was hoping there'd still be a spot for an air mattress in that big ol' tent.
          Should be enough room. 11x20 "sleeps 10" should hold 5 or 6 big guys.
          With Harry, we should have enough folks to set up tent. Glad to have him join us. Tent camping there is cheap enough $20 for two in tent $5 each addditional person.

Looking forward to it.
          It is a great big beautiful world out there
          Brent in GA
          Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

• Don't forget to arrange dinner ahead of time!
            Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

• 9 more days!

It looks like I have to be in Germany until the 27th.

If anything should go wrong, Robin (my wife) will be bringing your tee shirts on time. Jeff and Brent can make this happen perfectly if I'm late.
              Marty (in Mississippi)
              XS1100SG
              XS650SK
              XS650SH
              XS650G
              XS6502F
              XS650E

Comment

• Man, I'm ready to get gone.

I've been monitoring the weather. The weather guessers are predicting 40% rain there on Friday. But that also means a 60% chance it won't.
                Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• The weather guessers can't even get it right for tomorrow, much less 10 days out. We're also in the mountains, and that messes with the weather. I was up there a couple weeks ago and it was nice on one side and pouring rain on the other.

I admit that I am a glass is half empty kind of guy. I am also a strong believer in Murphy's Law. I have good rain gear, and I'll have it with me. I just bought Robin a new rainsuit. Make sure you have a dry tent. If we're ready for wet weather, it won't happen. If it is raining, I'm riding anyway.

Marty (in Germany)
                  Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

• Ha ha, just sayin' Marty. I have absolutely no problem sitting drinking beer while it rains.

Ask anybody.

I'm just ready to GO.
                    Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                      Ehhhhhh........you change your mind more than ANY of my ex wives Ben.

I was looking forward to meeting you and point you in the direction of your own f*****g way.
                      wasnt gonna respond to this ...but it isnt a matter of just changing my mind..it has to do money or the lack of it...however if theres a chance i can make this i will...as I really want to meet youse guys..
                      1980 XS650G Special-Two
                      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• This is my daughter on Sunday, Sept 9 hamming it up for the camera. "Call me!"

For those of you who have never been there, you will be photographed several times on The Dragon. You may buy a lot of pictures of yourself in action, especially if your pockets are deep.

http://killboy.photoreflect.com/stor...&po=349&pc=912
                        Last edited by jetmechmarty; 09-20-2012, 12:42 AM.
                        Marty (in Mississippi)
                        XS1100SG
                        XS650SK
                        XS650SH
                        XS650G
                        XS6502F
                        XS650E

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                          wasnt gonna respond to this ...
                          SEE.....you did it again.....
                          Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                            SEE.....you did it again.....
                            welp...got a new rear tar and will get it mounted at a friend's on Sat... now I just need to raise some more $ and this is a go...the next week will make it or break it...shutup Greg...
                            1980 XS650G Special-Two
                            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• The two people from Mexico... newyork that is...
                              " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
                              xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
                              8mm msd wires
                              tkat fork brace...
                              Fox shocks...
                              mikes650 front fender
                              led's gallore...
                              renthal bars
                              gold valve emulators
                              vmax tensioner
                              Rifle fairing

Comment

• I am really looking forward to this trip as well. Mounting a new rear tire tomorrow and going to clean and tune the carbs.

I have absolutely no problem sitting drinking beer while it rains.
                                Greg, it doesn't have to be raining for you to drink a beer or 20
                                Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
                                '82 XJ1100
                                '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

Working...
                                X