No announcement yet.

XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad enough that we're thieves.. now you want us to teach you how to become one? lol..

I had to copy the screen and save it as a jpeg. I've got a program to do it, but I know there's an easier way. Might try CTRL Print Screen
    Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
    '06 Suzuki DR650
    *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
    '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
    '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
    '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
    '81 XS1100 Special
    '81 YZ250
    '80 XS850 Special
    '80 XR100
    *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

• Got it!!

Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• You rt click and save.
        " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
        xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
        8mm msd wires
        tkat fork brace...
        Fox shocks...
        mikes650 front fender
        led's gallore...
        renthal bars
        gold valve emulators
        vmax tensioner
        Rifle fairing

Comment

• They allow you to download the lowres copy. On my phone I just long press in the photo and it saves it. Todd do you have a place you upload your videos to? If like to see the one for the first part of the ride on Saturday.
          " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
          xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
          8mm msd wires
          tkat fork brace...
          Fox shocks...
          mikes650 front fender
          led's gallore...
          renthal bars
          gold valve emulators
          vmax tensioner
          Rifle fairing

Comment

• Originally posted by yamahansolo View Post
            You rt click and save.
            That didn't work. I can't even remember what all I did and then emailed it to myself before it would let me right click and save it to my pictures.
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• I am too brain dead to figure it out right now. lol
              Will try it tomorrow.
              Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
              '82 XJ1100
              '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

• Originally posted by yamahansolo View Post
                Todd do you have a place you upload your videos to? If like to see the one for the first part of the ride on Saturday.

Uploading them to Youtube, but it's going to take a while. Just one of the longer ones is showing that it's going to take @ 8 hours. Here's a smaller one of the walk-by I did the first day at the restaurant. A few more bikes showed up after this, so it isn't all of them. In all these videos, I shot them in 720 at 60fps, so you can make the quality better at the bottom of the Youtube screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTWlqXwSkY

I used to load them to Photobucket, but it didn't take long to fill an account and had to open another one.. so I just use Youtube. I'm working on it though.
                Last edited by trbig; 10-03-2012, 08:19 AM.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                '06 Suzuki DR650
                '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                '81 XS1100 Special
                '81 YZ250
                '80 XS850 Special
                '80 XR100

Comment

• And also, I didn't take any video when you were up front that morning. It was too wet and misty. I didn't start taking any riding video until we got to that first dry stretch of road. Sorry.

Current bikes:
                  '06 Suzuki DR650
                  '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                  '81 XS1100 Special
                  '81 YZ250
                  '80 XS850 Special
                  '80 XR100

Comment

• Originally posted by DGXSER View Post
                    So how many XS11 were there out of how many total? XSEast was kind of sparse on the XS11s.
                    Official Count from the Sign-In sheet is 15 .
                    That's 13 XS11's and 2 XJ's which represents about 45% of the Bikes ridden at the SE Rally.

The only tire / mechanical issues seemed to be To & From the Rally since the during the Rally everybody was grinding the twisties - and we sure had a few thousand great curves to grind.

Seems most everybody really liked the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge whether Camping or Roomin' it. IMO, food was better than last year too!

Jeff
                    78' XS1100 E
                    78' XS1100 E
                    78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
                    '99 Triumph Sprint ST
                    '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

• The only tire / mechanical issues seemed to be To & From the Rally since the during the Rally everybody was grinding the twisties - and we sure had a few thousand great curves to grind.
                      Ryan Johnson had a flat tire at the top of the parkway and Mark Anthony (XS650) sprung a leak in his fuel tank at Deals Gap Resort. Both issues were corrected without delay. Many may have been unaware, as the issues were minor.

Marty (in Mississippi)
                      XS1100SG
                      XS650SK
                      XS650SH
                      XS650G
                      XS6502F
                      XS650E

Comment

• Sorry, these take a LONG time to load. Here's one of the Dragon and following Ben. This is from Sunday. Remember to change the quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzMZTjMgmcM

Current bikes:
                        '06 Suzuki DR650
                        '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                        '81 XS1100 Special
                        '81 YZ250
                        '80 XS850 Special
                        '80 XR100

Comment

• And before everybody busts Ben's chops for that first turn, I have to say that he got the best quote of the weekend for me. We were talking and apparently Ben does a lot of lip reading to make up for what he can't hear. We were talking at night by the lodge and the area was lit up by the lights from the kitchen. While we were talking, the lights went out and Ben said, "Oh no!!! They turned the lights out and now I can't hear!"

Still cracks me up.

Current bikes:
                          '06 Suzuki DR650
                          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                          '81 XS1100 Special
                          '81 YZ250
                          '80 XS850 Special
                          '80 XR100

Comment

• Tod that is a great quote! Thanks Ben!

Here is a link to my Picasa Web Album for the Rally. Still working on video.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1069077...eat=directlink

John
                            John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                            '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                            Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

• Originally posted by trbig View Post
                              And before everybody busts Ben's chops for that first turn, I have to say that he got the best quote of the weekend for me. We were talking and apparently Ben does a lot of lip reading to make up for what he can't hear. We were talking at night by the lodge and the area was lit up by the lights from the kitchen. While we were talking, the lights went out and Ben said, "Oh no!!! They turned the lights out and now I can't hear!"

Still cracks me up.
                              Well its true that I hear more with my eyes than my ears...such is life that begins at 90...decibels that is...LOL I have not seen the video yet but I hope I can aanalize it to see wtf i did wrong...on that road theres not mich room for error without something bad happening...if there had been more traffic that day i might not be here talking abt it...
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• Originally posted by trbig View Post
                                Sorry, these take a LONG time to load. Here's one of the Dragon and following Ben. This is from Sunday. Remember to change the quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzMZTjMgmcM
                                Tod that is not the correct video...that road is not the dragon and that isnt me ahead of you...even a deafie can see that...LOL
                                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                                X