No announcement yet.

XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It had a very slow leak so it had to be low all morning.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• That snipping tool does work good. This is the pic I like. I'm considering buying this one...

Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by natemoen View Post
        Now we need a caption for this pic with names!
        I can name about half of them, but I don't see JWHughes3 in there anywhere. I wonder if anyone else is missing.
        Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• He bailed when his exhaust fell apart. Must have been before the pic.
          Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
          '82 XJ1100
          '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

• Ended up finding 30 pictures of me between the two sites. Some of them are pretty good.

Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
            '82 XJ1100
            '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

• Did you see any of Tod on that site? I was going to go back and look but haven't done it yet.

He said he didn't see any.
              Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• Following Ryan again after the flat fix on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zOM1Xh7ErI

Following Gary... don't remember the road. Probably Tail of the Dragon though since we're riding like little old ladies on Walmart scooters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO50aWWiHzI
                Try your hardest to be the kind of person your dog thinks you are.

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                '06 Suzuki DR650
                *'82 XJ1100 with the 1179 kit. "Mad Maxim"
                '82 XJ1100 Completely stock fixer-upper
                '82 XJ1100 Bagger fixer-upper
                '82 XJ1100 Motor/frame and lots of boxes of parts
                '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                '81 XS1100 Special
                '81 YZ250
                '80 XS850 Special
                '80 XR100
                *Crashed/Totalled, still own

Comment

• Here are myself and Harry behind on a nice curvy stretch. I almost got the highway pegs to rub

John
                  John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                  '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                  Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

• I can see the rubber leaving that tire.
                    Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• I dont have a hairy behind, I meant Harry was behind me.

John
                      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
                      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
                      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

• On that subject... I showed my wife my wonderful award I got at the rally..

And she said, "I hope they meant your bike and not your a$$... "

Trying to figure out what it was I was in a hurry about to get home for??

You can live to be 100, as long as you give up everything that would make you want to live to be 100!

Current bikes:
                        '06 Suzuki DR650
                        '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                        '81 XS1100 Special
                        '81 YZ250
                        '80 XS850 Special
                        '80 XR100

Comment

• This video is on the way up to the highest point on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was getting colder the higher we got and the lens started to fog a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q80VjIwE17I

Current bikes:
                          '06 Suzuki DR650
                          '82 XJ1100 Parts bike
                          '81 XS1100 Special
                          '81 YZ250
                          '80 XS850 Special
                          '80 XR100

Comment

• You got some good video Tod. It was hard not to just look around sometimes because it was so beautiful there.

I blew my line more than once looking around. Had to be careful.
                            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by trbig View Post
                              My bike wasn't in any of those, but Brent made it in about 20 times.. lol. It looks like he was going down the road, turning around and going by again.
                              Yes, 3 passes of the dragon with turns at dam overlook & store; a run down & back; good clear rides. Then down again, mostly behind some slow car & truck traffic. I told y'all to clean & shine the bottom of your bikes. pics of me at US129photos pages 10 bottom row, page 12 bottom row. page 15 & page 21 center.
                              It is a great big beautiful world out there
                              Brent in GA
                              Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Yes, 3 passes of the dragon with turns at dam overlook & store; a run down & back; good clear rides. Then down again, mostly behind some slow car & truck traffic. I told y'all to clean & shine the bottom of your bikes. pics of me at US129photos pages 10 bottom row, page 12 bottom row. page 15 & page 21 center.
                                Yep, saw them all Brent. Hard to miss that white XS and the cigar.

What's up with you and Jeff sliding you a$$es off the bikes in the curves?
                                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X