XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

2011 was a success, so we'll do it again next year. The date is 28-30 Sept. the location will be The Iron Horse.

We have reserved 25 rooms. They will hold them until March. If you think you might want to go, make a reservation. You may cancel it later if necessary. I expect everyone who was there this weekend will be back next year.

This started out as a vintage Japanese motorcycle rally. It still is. All are welcome, no matter the ride. See you next year!
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
    2011 was a success, so we'll do it again next year. The date is 28-30 Sept. the location will be The Iron Horse.

We have reserved 25 rooms. They will hold them until March. If you think you might want to go, make a reservation. You may cancel it later if necessary. I expect everyone who was there this weekend will be back next year.

This started out as a vintage Japanese motorcycle rally. It still is. All are welcome, no matter the ride. See you next year!
    I'll second that Marty...What a great rally. The roads ...the people ..the lodge,even the weather albeit a little cool...but its all first rate stuff. Next year I'll bring the XJ
    1980 XS650G Special-Two
    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

It was awesome!!! It was great to are everybody again. I think we need a post rally t shirt. I always see great shirts. I think we should come up with something. Earl mentioned this also. If y'all want we could calaborate and get it done.
      " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
      xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
      8mm msd wires
      tkat fork brace...
      Fox shocks...
      mikes650 front fender
      led's gallore...
      renthal bars
      gold valve emulators
      vmax tensioner
      Rifle fairing

Comment

Tee Shirt

You have 12 months to get it done!
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

We need one for this year ...
          " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
          xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
          8mm msd wires
          tkat fork brace...
          Fox shocks...
          mikes650 front fender
          led's gallore...
          renthal bars
          gold valve emulators
          vmax tensioner
          Rifle fairing

Comment

Gary and I have our room booked when booking room make sure you let them know you are with The Great XS1100 XSriders rooms are first come first serve Bring friends

XSively
            Bruce
            Bruce Gerken
            '79 XS1100SF
            "The Black"
            '2009 BMW k1300GT'
            The Red Sled.
            St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Originally posted by gerkenbruce View Post
              Gary and I have our room booked when booking room make sure you let them know you are with The Great XS1100 XSriders rooms are first come first serve Bring friends

XSively
              Bruce
              Booked right across from youse guys
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Glad to hear you all had a good time. sorry i was unable to make it.
                thanks to Jeff for arranging breakfast on Friday. and to Brent Don BikerPhil and Chris for taking the time to visit with me. i feel honoured.
                Phil
                1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Phil,

I'm sorry to have missed you, but I'm sure you understand. We moved the rally back to the original schedule for next year, just for you. Make your reservation now!
                  Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

Made my reservations, I'll be there next year. I have other friends with XJ11s and am trying to talk them into going also.
                    Slow down and enjoy life. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left eariler.
                    Current rides:
                    80 XS1100SG
                    82 JX1100
                    83 Venture Royale
                    86 V-Max

Comment

Ted and Heather have made reservation

Comment

Phil,

I'm sorry to have missed you, but I'm sure you understand. We moved the rally back to the original schedule for next year, just for you. Make your reservation now!
                        Hi Marty,
                        Definitely on my To Do list for 2012. Sounds like a good time was had by all. How is your hospitilised friend getting on?
                        Phil
                        1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                        1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                        2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Accident victim went home. He's going to heal up fine in the long term. 5 broken ribs, fractured vertebrae, damaged lung, and broken scapula.
                          Marty (in Mississippi)
                          XS1100SG
                          XS650SK
                          XS650SH
                          XS650G
                          XS6502F
                          XS650E

Comment

planning on it

I am planning on making it again in 2012. No reservation yet, shopping for a big tent... Maybe
                            It is a great big beautiful world out there
                            Brent in GA
                            Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Hey Chris,

If you're still wanting a tee shirt, it's time to get on that. Folks, make your reservation while the space is held for us. If you find out later that you can't come, cancellation 30 days out is without penalty.
                              Marty (in Mississippi)
                              XS1100SG
                              XS650SK
                              XS650SH
                              XS650G
                              XS6502F
                              XS650E

Comment

Working...
                              X