No announcement yet.

XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey,if somebody is doing tee-shirts,I'd like a large and an x-large.
    FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
    1999 Vulcan classic-sold
    1982 XJ 650-sold

Old is only a state of mind......John

Comment

tee shirt

If we put together a tee shirt, watch for a new thread with "tee shirt" in the title in this forum. I'd rather not get that going in this thread.

Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

How's the camping there? My wife doesn't ride but loves to camp, and found the Iron Horse lodge a few months ago, she would probably kill me if I went without her
        XS11SH :: K&N Pods, 4->1, Dynojet kit, Barnett clutch springs, TC's fuse block, ATGATT

Well, goodness. Look what we've got here.

Comment

The camping is great. If needed, they can set you up with tent & all the goodies. By all means, bring your Mrs. We need more of them.
          Marty (in Mississippi)
          XS1100SG
          XS650SK
          XS650SH
          XS650G
          XS6502F
          XS650E

Comment

Danny,bring your wife,then maybe my wife won't want to ride. My wife doesn't like to ride that much.
            FOXS-XS11SG

2009 Suzuki V Strom 650,Adventure in Touring,I call her "Smooth" SW Motech engine guard,Coocase top case w/ LED brake and tail lights,20" MRA touring screen w/adjusable bracket,Grip heaters,fender ex-tender,Givi hard sidebags

1980 XS11SG-sold
            1999 Vulcan classic-sold
            1982 XJ 650-sold

Comment

I don't really like mine to ride . Bike runs better without her, I say. Though, not to her face. We'll be there, although she'll be rocking a decidedly non-vintage Japanese car rather than motorcycle.
              XS11SH :: K&N Pods, 4->1, Dynojet kit, Barnett clutch springs, TC's fuse block, ATGATT

Well, goodness. Look what we've got here.

Comment

yea,we've got to trailer or put the bike on my F-250,wife doesn't want to ride it all the way down from N.Y. gotta keep them smiling or I won't be.
                FOXS-XS11SG

1980 XS11SG-sold
                1999 Vulcan classic-sold
                1982 XJ 650-sold

Comment

Me and my wife have decided to come to this. I cant wait to meet you guys. My wife doesnt ride much either so maybe she can meet some of your wives and hang out. I am sure we will be camping instead of a room. We love to camp and i love to ride so its the best of both worlds for me. I will be trailering my bike also. I need to find a trailer first though. I could haul it in truck but may have a hard time finding a place to unload. Well, cant wait to meet you guys.
                  Jeff
                  77 XS750 2D completely stock
                  79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

We love to camp
                    That's great, because there are likely few other options on the property by now. When I was there last month, only one private room remained for our weekend. There are nearby options for those making a late decision. It's shaping up to be a good turnout. I'm looking forward to seeing new faces this year!
                    Marty (in Mississippi)
                    XS1100SG
                    XS650SK
                    XS650SH
                    XS650G
                    XS6502F
                    XS650E

Comment

I am debating the bunk house versus the pre-pitched tent otherwise just sling the tent on the back and have an erection party
                      Phil
                      1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                      1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                      2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Originally posted by jjz28 View Post
                        I need to find a trailer first though. I could haul it in truck but may have a hard time finding a place to unload. Well, cant wait to meet you guys.
                        iron horse has a ramp to unload from your pick-up.
                        80 xs1100G

Comment

I have a spot in my room for a roomie...deluxe accomodations...bunk house was ok(last yr) but this will be better....
                          1980 XS650G Special-Two
                          1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by earl G View Post
                            iron horse has a ramp to unload from your pick-up.
                            That is very good to know earl thanks.
                            Jeff
                            77 XS750 2D completely stock
                            79 SF XS1100 "Picky" stock with harley mufflers

Comment

Hey Jeff,I don't own a trailer either(yet) but I talked to a friend who runs a u-haul,and he said it's only $20. a day for a trailer with a ramp,that's local,but he said,just don't tell them your going out of town,they have no idea where your taking it.
                              FOXS-XS11SG

1980 XS11SG-sold
                              1999 Vulcan classic-sold
                              1982 XJ 650-sold

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda 69 View Post
                                Hey Jeff,I don't own a trailer either(yet) but I talked to a friend who runs a u-haul,and he said it's only $20. a day for a trailer with a ramp,that's local,but he said,just don't tell them your going out of town,they have no idea where your taking it.
                                I am planning to haul my XJ out there this year rather than ride it. I have used the 5'x9' ramp trailer before and it works really well....with the XJ its great for rally rides but doing any serious long distance on it ...it just is not comfortable for me to ride it that far anymore.
                                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                                X