No announcement yet.

2014 Colorado Rally Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry, SWMBO is always welcome, as are any SWMBO's!
    Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• Any room left in the group camping spot.
      1978e. special forks.she's a frankinstien.a bit of this a bit of that.its a monster

Comment

• Yep, you are in!

Wanna stay Sunday night as well?

Let me know.
        Last edited by Bonz; 05-28-2014, 06:28 PM.
        Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• Sent JW an email Bonz. If he is planning on going I might head that way too.

Maybe even if he isn't.
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• Sounds Good. If the Cali bunch are staying, I would love too.
            Thanks Howard.
            1978e. special forks.she's a frankinstien.a bit of this a bit of that.its a monster

Comment

• it's a group thing

Bonz,
              I don't know if you want me to transfer my paid for site to the group site?
              Is it in your name?
              Do you need some funds?
              let me know ..
              Joe
              78standard,79 & 80 Specials; 2 x 650 Maxims; 4 x RD350's; yz450; 2 x Honda tlr's;2x jt1 mini.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                Do we have a name for this Rally? "July 2014 XS/XJ 1100 Colorado Cat Herder Rally"

Let's hear what you guys think for a name.
                2014 Colo Cat Clutch
                CZ

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
                  Y'all aint right. You know that, don't you?
                  Look who's talking!

CZ

Comment

• Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                    Sent JW an email Bonz. If he is planning on going I might head that way too.

Maybe even if he isn't.
                    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• -Excellent BA80!

-rdmcguy, go ahead and transfer, you and I can work that out as we collect from the others. It is in my name, Howard Bonser.

-I will call tomorrow and add Sunday night. We have enough potential to make it a reality.
                      Last edited by Bonz; 05-28-2014, 10:35 PM.
                      Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

-Excellent BA80!

-rdmcguy, go ahead and transfer, you and I can work that out as we collect from the others. It is in my name, Howard Bonser.

-I will call tomorrow and add Sunday night. We have enough potential to make it a reality.
                        Potential?..................To late.....it already is.
                        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• I have a joke to tell you at the rally about potential vs reality.
                          Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

I have a joke to tell you at the rally about potential vs reality.
                            If I make it there it could be show and tell....ha ha ha ha.
                            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                              If I make it there it could be show and tell....ha ha ha ha.
                              ..........just don't get'im mixed up...

BTW, it's only uphill one way..........
                              Last edited by motoman; 05-29-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• I guess I should have said No Homo but that seems to upset some of the more insecure people.....
                                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X