XS Southeast 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jjz28
    replied
    I like the pics with the names. I never knew what many people looked like. Hope everyone had a good time. I had to settle for camping here in WV at Summersville lake.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied

    JeffH


    Bruce


    yamahansolo & Catena


    MaximPhil


    Madmax-im


    TC


    Some of the gang on the BRP


    BikerPhil


    ELDR


    EarlG


    Tom & Pam


    3Phase


    Greg


    Mastan


    Don


    Bruce


    Bill

    Oh Noooo!


    Viper Ron


    GeorgeLowe


    Bohn


    Ole Red (we call him "other Earl")
    Last edited by jetmechmarty; 09-29-2013, 06:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent
    Hi Greg,
    I put Black mesh riding jacket on the back seat of your bike held on with bungee cords before Tod rode it to Casheres, NC. I bet it is secure there, being watched by firemen at the fire station. Or perhaps rain should be of some concern.

    Many folks in NC and elsewhere are wishing you well and praying for you.
    OK thanks Brent. I'll see if I can get ahold of the Cashiers FD.

    Yes Brent, I know. I had 2 pastors visit me today. I truly appreciate everyone help and prayers.

    I'm doing well progressing faster than expected.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brent
    replied
    Jacket

    Originally posted by BA80
    To anyone there at the lodge.

    I don't know where my black mesh jacket ended up. It's got my brand new camera in the right side pocket. Can y'all help me track it down

    Thank you all!!!!!!
    Hi Greg,
    I put Black mesh riding jacket on the back seat of your bike held on with bungee cords before Tod rode it to Casheres, NC. I bet it is secure there, being watched by firemen at the fire station. Or perhaps rain should be of some concern.

    Many folks in NC and elsewhere are wishing you well and praying for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    To anyone there at the lodge.

    I don't know where my black mesh jacket ended up. It's got my brand new camera in the right side pocket. Can y'all help me track it down

    Thank you all!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Thanks Don, I'll be fine and so will the bike as soon as I get to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • DGXSER
    replied
    Greg,

    Not sure what happened to you, but sounds like an incident that caused the shiney side not be up. I know from experience the pain of those ribs. The best solution I found was Lidocaine patches you can put over the broken ribs, numbs the area and decreases the pain by a bunch!

    Hope you get better soon, and hope the bike is not totaled.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Is anyone with a trailer and room for one more bike headed east on I 40. If so, how far?

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Thanks to all for EVERYTHING. I'm doing well.

    A guy couldn't ask for a better group to hang with.

    I have a busted rib or 2 and a little problem with my left lung but not real serious.

    Gotta go, Scott is here.

    Leave a comment:


  • MPittma100
    replied
    Ok

    Originally posted by BA80
    Im OK so far. got sme busted ribs and some bruised innerds.

    Hurts like hell e but the nurses ar kinda pretty and now I wont miss the fial episode of Breaking Bad.
    Our well wishes, hopes, and prayers go out to you Greg from all of us here at the Rally at the IH. The unfortunate mishap that had your name on it today is something that we never want to see happen. You were the topic of concern of all the XSives today. Many questions were asked tonight at the awards meeting about how you are doing.

    Brent and some others are coming to Asheville tomorrow to see you. They will be there for you. (plus they want to see the pretty nurses)

    We would much rather see you on an XS1100 than inside a helicopter.

    Anything that you need, let us know, let us help. We want to help.

    We will settle for nothing less than a good report on how you are doing!

    Go heal!

    Mike Pittman

    Leave a comment:


  • GARTHXS
    replied
    Whew glad to hear you're ok .

    Leave a comment:


  • natemoen
    replied
    What happened? Glad you are alright though!

    Leave a comment:


  • mspivey1566
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Im OK so far. got sme busted ribs and some bruised innerds.

    Hurts like hell e but the nurses ar kinda pretty and now I wont miss the fial episode of Breaking Bad.


    What happened man? Glad you are ok though.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Im OK so far. got sme busted ribs and some bruised innerds.

    Hurts like hell e but the nurses ar kinda pretty and now I wont miss the fial episode of Breaking Bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • mspivey1566
    replied
    Ride safe guys. Tore a tendon in my ankle so I won't be making the trip. Was supposed to leave yesterday morning but have been down since Wed night. Have a good time.

    Leave a comment:

Working...