No announcement yet.

2019 Colorado Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't decided yet Howard. Gets harder to get up outa that air mattress every year.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Yeah, copy that!
      Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Can anyone tell me where Travelodge by Wyndham is located in relation to the campground? They have $79 double rooms. Looks like 3 or 4 miles on Main.
        Last edited by BA80; 01-11-2019, 06:42 AM.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Google is your friend...

Travelodge by Wyndham: 2.1 miles south of the campground, 4 minutes. I believe that is where JeffH has already made his reservation.
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Just booked a room at Motel Durango for $110 for 3 nights. Booked for 2 people so if someone wants to sleep on an air mattress I'm sure there will be room.
            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

As in $110 total or per night?
              Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Total for 3 nights. Through Booking.com
                Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                  Total for 3 nights. Through Booking.com
                  That sure is attractive.
                  I could potentially be in Oury at the end of June. That would leave 10 days in between to find something to do. Ride around Utah perhaps? hmmm.
                  80 SG
                  81 SH in parts
                  99 ST1100
                  91 ST1100

Comment

What is bringing you to Ouray?
                    Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                      What is bringing you to Ouray?
                      Honda ST get together. A week after one in Spearfish, SD.
                      May or may not be time for a third trip West?
                      80 SG
                      81 SH in parts
                      99 ST1100
                      91 ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by DeanR View Post
                        Honda ST get together. A week after one in Spearfish, SD.
                        May or may not be time for a third trip West?
                        June 27-29...Roctstoc…...be safe, have fun in Ouray and surrounding area Dean!
                        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          June 27-29...Roctstoc…...be safe, have fun in Ouray and surrounding area Dean!
                          and NatSTOC June 19 - 27. No clue as to whether or not this trip may happen, but should I stop in to see you and Anita (remembering the last time) if I get out there?
                          80 SG
                          81 SH in parts
                          99 ST1100
                          91 ST1100

Comment

Yup.....stop on by if it were to work out for ya' Dean. I know last time sucked for you being behind me when I had that T-bone crash on my ST1100.
                            Last edited by motoman; 01-14-2019, 12:47 AM.
                            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Camping for the west coasties

Howdy Bonz and Crew,,,,,just let you know most of the San DIego crew will camp at the local campground,,,,probably Roo, Me, EagleTom, Steve and whoever else rides out with us,,,,havent heard from Scott but he probably will Motel it with Harley or resurrected Great Columbo, Hope Ray makes it out on his rebuilding project xs, so,,,,hang tough with the winter. Its pretty bad here in San DIego,,,,cloudy, 70 degrees, havent seen the sun in over a day, l hope we can survive it........just ragging,,,,,see you all soon,,,Mike in Sun DIego
                              mike
                              1982 xj1100 maxim
                              1981 venture bagger
                              1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
                              1959 wife

Comment

Thanks Mike for the head count from you guys.

8” of snow last Friday thru Saturday, got a day off school on Friday. Nice 3 day weekend, after having just come back last Tuesday from winter break. 3 day weekend coming up with the federal holiday on Monday. We have plenty of snow days in the schedule, hopefully some well timed weather events will get us more days off before spring break at the end of March.

Have you stayed away from working or picked up something to do since retiring from teaching?
                                Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Working...
                                X