2011 ColoRally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the shirt

john i would like 1 large t shirt.thanks,they look good.see you at the rally.
    1978e. special forks.she's a frankinstien.a bit of this a bit of that.its a monster

Comment

got it Roo

we will see you there....glad you are gonna make it - gonna caravan with the Cali folks?

John
      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

John, put me down for 1 large; teeth are good to go so I'm trying like heck to find a way to make it to both the Santa Margarita Lake and the Durango rallies.
        -- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

Woo hoo!

You are a glutton for punishment Scott!

John

Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

Comment

Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
            You are a glutton for punishment Scott!
            It should be fun!

I'm not looking forward to $4.50/gallon or higher fuel costs this summer but Soccer Mike, Diver Ray and Roo are going to both rallies. Between all of us we should be able to work out the various waypoint rendezvous scenarios along with a possible Harley-esque ride and cost sharing plan hatched by Soccer Mike.
            -- Scott
            _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
            1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
            1979 XS1100F: parts
            2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

PM'ed Ken for title correction to be Colo.Rally
              81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

ha!

i am no longer confused!

John

Comment

That's a good thing John.........rally time would'nt want to hear your headed south and not north......
                  81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

You guys better take lots of pictures otherwise I will take your man card away
                    Have a great time!!
                    '80 XS1100 SG
                    Don't let the good times pass you by..grab all you can
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z4cjUlIo4

Comment

pics and shirts

Will do - pix are high on the list...

Shirts are ordered for all who gave me sizes - if you didn't already and decide to come PM me and I will see if I can accomodate you as I ordered a couple extra for size swaps.

Can't wait to see you guys in Durango!

John

Comment

I'd like a 2nd xxl if it ain't too late, that's a sweet looking shirt. Lemme know if it's too late!
                        Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

how about this

Howard how about this - Before I commit the extras I want folks to get a chance to see if they were "optimistic" about their size. After we will offer up the extras (I think I added 4 or 5).

Sound ok?

I can always order more afterwards they will just cost a little more cuz we aren't ordering 20.

John

Comment

Large

At least one large for a last minute commitment to go...?
                            You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life...

'78E "Pathfinder" Show bike...
                            Lovingly restored by Dave Delzell
                            Drilled airbox
                            Tkat fork brace
                            Hardly mufflers
                            late model carbs
                            Newer style fuses
                            Oil pressure guage
                            Custom security system
                            Stainless braid brake lines

Comment

large=yes

i got a large.

come on out!

john

Comment

Howdy all attendies,
                                Does anyone have anything against a BMW R65 rat bike rider showing up? He is an old Army buddy of mine, who has ridden his bike all over the Western hemisphere, worn out an engine or two, yada, yada, yada.
                                The trip he had planned for that time period was canceled, and he wanted to know if he could show up, or if it was for XS11 riders only.
                                I said I'd ask, so waht says our fearless leader?
                                Thanks, CZ

Comment

Working...
                                X