XS Southeast 2018 Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BA80
    replied
    Ehhhhhh...Scott, we can't call others "geezer" anymore

    I usually stay in the TajmaBrent when he's there. Last time it was the Bigfoot Arms though.

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    I know the feeling!

    At Kremmling it was walking across the sharp and insanely loud and crunchy gravel in the middle of the night that was fun. At the Iron Horse there were two rooms with a shared bath so one person would get up and that'd start a late night geezer chain.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by 3Phase
    I believe I do. I have cabin/room 302 from 09/27 to 10/01, Thursday night to Monday morning.

    Code:
    Unit No.       Unit Type
    302            SP T/K CS
    I don't speak Iron Horse reservation geek code for the Unit Type but I think it's:

    Semi-Private T/K ? CreekSide

    T/K is probably the type of bed configurations available, Twin or King, so if it gets moved up to two people it'd be Twin.
    Thanks Scott..I just got off the computer with the IH staff..they have me reserved for a semi-private room ..Mountainside..with 2 beds...so I'm good..I think..theres still plenty of time to make amendments to the plan...I was in 302 a few yrs ago...been camping out in the trailer with Mark..but he is bringing the wife this year..plus i like a 2 or 3a.m. pee break without having to stagger a hundred yards to the public bathrooms..LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    If it's anything like the one Tod and Harry were in a couple years ago the beds are so close together you might as well be sleeping with your roomie.
    I was in 102 last year and the beds aren't that bad, not as close as ten-in-a-two-man-tent or a bunkhouse.

    There're pictures on the ironhorsenc.com site but they don't allow hot-linking their pictures, the finks:-

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    If it's anything like the one Tod and Harry were in a couple years ago the beds are so close together you might as well be sleeping with your roomie.

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    Looking to share a semi private room/cabin...anyone have an extra spot?
    I believe I do. I have cabin/room 302 from 09/27 to 10/01, Thursday night to Monday morning.

    Code:
    Unit No.       Unit Type
    302            SP T/K CS
    I don't speak Iron Horse reservation geek code for the Unit Type but I think it's:

    Semi-Private T/K ? CreekSide

    T/K is probably the type of bed configurations available, Twin or King, so if it gets moved up to two people it'd be Twin.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Looking to share a semi private room/cabin...anyone have an extra spot?

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    We have partnered this event with the VJMC.

    For those of you planning to attend this rally, it really doesn't mean anything except that the rally will probably be even better and likely we'll have a bike show for those of you who want to show off your work.

    Our goal is to have the resort sold out by 15 March, so don't delay making your reservation. There should be plenty of tent space for last minute fence sitters.

    Leave a comment:


  • IanDMacDonald
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Seems he's traded in his bike for a cruise ship. He has to hurry back from each trip so he doesn't miss the boat for the next one.

    I think he may have something going on with a cabana boy somewhere in the Caribbean.
    I died laughing. He's have a good come-back for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • motoman
    replied
    Tod?......well hopefully, if he and you others, Greg(BA80),Bob(XJOKTOPLAY) and John(JW Hughes) visited here at my place again, I would LEAST remember to turn the heat on in my 5th wheel for Tod...brrr....

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Seems he's traded in his bike for a cruise ship. He has to hurry back from each trip so he doesn't miss the boat for the next one.

    I think he may have something going on with a cabana boy somewhere in the Caribbean.
    Tod? Give up riding? He's probably already got the Captain to drain the swimming pool on the poop deck so he can ride around inside it like one of those bowl tracks!

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Seems he's traded in his bike for a cruise ship. He has to hurry back from each trip so he doesn't miss the boat for the next one.

    I think he may have something going on with a cabana boy somewhere in the Caribbean.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Yeah, you remember him? Big guy, crashed a lot.
    And could rebuild an XJ at the roadside as he did so often
    where the hell is he ?
    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by dpotter58
    Tod who? That guy tbat used to ride but now cruises?
    Yeah, you remember him? Big guy, crashed a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • dpotter58
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    I know XJ's are bad about that. Tods was broken forever and I've known a couple others with XJs that were broken too. They break right at the weld.

    I don't recall any XSs though.
    Tod who? That guy tbat used to ride but now cruises?

    Leave a comment:

Working...