XS Southeast 2018 Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JeffH
    replied
    Howdy,
    If you have already placed an Order for your VYR Rally shirt - THANKS
    If you are interested in getting a Rally shirt well, you know the rest of the story. Its Time to Order


    can follow this link to order:
    https://www.vintageyamaharally.com/p...-rally-t-shirt

    If that doesn't work:
    https://www.vintageyamaharally.com/shop then double Click on the shirt to open up the purchase your shirt section.

    Pay with PayPal and please select the pay option to 'Friends & Family' so we don't get clipped the bank fees since that 3% fee is not priced into the shirt cost.

    As listed below, Short Sleeve is $15 and Long Sleeve is $20. Add +$2 each if you order XXL or larger. For shirts to be picked up at the Rally. Add $8 if you won't be at the Rally and want your shirt shipped to you.

    You will receive an order confirmation email to confirm your order was received.

    Thanks,
    Jeff

    Originally posted by kboehringer
    XS11 Friends,
    The organizing group for the Vintage Yamaha Rally have set the design of the 2018 Rally Shirt!
    We are accepting orders immediately.





    The color of this drawing/art does not exactly depict the color of the shirt, it will be BLUE.


    Payment by PayPal to: VYRShirtOrder@gmail.com
    SS $15 – XXL add $2
    LS $20 – XXL add $2
    Shipping $8 -Will be mailed within 2 weeks following the event.
    (If ordering more than one shirt to be shipped please send an e-mail requesting a quote for shipping cost)

    Include your full name, and shirt size in your order.

    Shirt Ordering Deadline: August 31st.


    If you have any questions please post here.

    Sincerely,
    Mere eight weeks till Rally Time
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Iron Horse
    Jeff

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Thankyou Kurt for all of your fine efforts..We are 60 days out...and counting...

    Leave a comment:


  • kboehringer
    replied
    Yamaha Represented at Rally

    XS11 Friends,

    Those that have attended the rally the last couple of years are aware that Yamaha has been donating some misc. goodies to our event.

    Last year, Yamaha provided quite a good selection of small items; ~100 black Yamaha T-Shirts, kick stand pucks, key rings, lanyards, etc. etc. Everyone was happy to get some of these little goodie bag stuffers and it was nice that Yamaha's regional executives showed their appreciation.

    This year, I've had some difficulty reaching the Executive I had been working with for the last several years. It would seem that when I changed jobs all of my digital correspondence was being sent to a "Quarantine" folder as it was a new and unfamiliar e-mail for my contact. He never received any of my letters or requests.

    FINALLY! I've was able to reach the Yamaha Executive via phone and speak to him about our rally!!! I'm reluctant to quote our full conversation until all the details are finalized but I will say that Yamaha will absolutely be represented at the rally. YAMAHA does appreciate our brand loyalty and we are the "PERFECT TARGET AUDIENCE" for some of their newest products and machines.

    The details of Yamaha's involvement will be finalized within the next couple weeks and I will post as soon as they are. This is going to be TOO COOL!

    Sincerely,

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Done and done.

    Two 40th patches and two t-shirts, one long sleeve and one short. Now I'm totally exhausted after that grueling ordeal and it's time to go eat breakfast.

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    70 days till the rally..y'all get ur rear in gear...
    Will do. I'm in Cortez, CO right now; no idea where I'm going today.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by 3Phase
    Kurt, I haven't forgotten the shirts; kind of on the road right now but I'll get my order in ASAP!
    70 days till the rally..y'all get ur rear in gear...

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Kurt, I haven't forgotten the shirts; kind of on the road right now but I'll get my order in ASAP!

    Leave a comment:


  • kboehringer
    replied
    Welcome to the fun!

    Originally posted by Old Red
    I got my shirt ordered and the last bunk in bunk house #2.
    I think there MAY BE two(2) more spots in the bunk house. I will check with the them.

    Looking forward to seeing you there.

    Still several tent spots both 110v and Primitive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Old Red
    replied
    I got my shirt ordered and the last bunk in bunk house #2.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbbrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Radioguylogs
    Great- you can show off that new LH engine cover!

    I never get tired of looking at your beautiful red Standard. The wife would be elbowing me if she were attending.
    Thanks, and especially for calling it red...I always thought it looked red, then heard people at the rally refer to it as "the brown one". I immediately quipped "macho maroon! lol.

    I need to see another 78E beside it. Maybe JeffH or someone else will show up with original paint.

    Brian

    Leave a comment:


  • kboehringer
    replied
    Shirt Orders for VYR

    XS11 Folks,

    The shirt orders are coming in slowly and we have heard from a few of you. Each person should receive a personalized response letter confirming your shirt(s). If you did not receive a response letter, please send me a PM.

    Those that are interested in a shirt for the rally can go directly to www.vintageyamaharally.com to place an order.

    Please remember, there will be NO on-site shirt sales at the rally. All shirts are pre-pay only.

    Sincerely,
    Kurt

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by Radioguylogs
    Ben:

    That was 2015 - hence the rain gear!

    Last year I brought his little brother:



    Looking forward to seeing you again this year. We'll make room for that Bandit.
    Thankyou sir..likewise I never get tired of oogling your fine machines either...BTW I had a chuckle at what you termed "rain gear"
    I guess i am firmly planted amongst the group of "Former XS1100 Owners"

    Leave a comment:


  • Radioguylogs
    replied
    Originally posted by dbbrian
    Oh **** I bought a t-shirt...

    Now I've gone and commited myself
    Great- you can show off that new LH engine cover!

    I never get tired of looking at your beautiful red Standard. The wife would be elbowing me if she were attending.

    Leave a comment:


  • Radioguylogs
    replied
    Ben:

    That was 2015 - hence the rain gear!

    Last year I brought his little brother:



    Looking forward to seeing you again this year. We'll make room for that Bandit.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    I missed this last year...

    Wow Mike..another stunning example of an XS1100,,,

    Leave a comment:

Working...