XS Southeast 2018 Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by MPittma100
    TICK TOCK. Last Day!
    hi Mike,
    Thanks for the reminder, mine is already on order.
    Will you be leading our small group astray this year ? As Mark & DuWayne are both not attending. Brian and I would like to hear your route suggestions.

    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • MPittma100
    replied
    VYR T-Shirts

    TICK TOCK. Last Day!

    Leave a comment:


  • MPittma100
    replied
    Little Time Left!

    Rally Shirts Are Available For TWO More Days!

    Leave a comment:


  • MaximPhil
    replied
    looking forward to seeing Scott & Greg as well as all the other attendees.

    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Y'all are incorrigible.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffH
    .... that sounds GREAT.
    We missed you in Colorado so now can look forward to seeing you at this Rally.

    Jeff
    Looking forward to seeing you again Jeff.

    Originally posted by madmax-im
    Great news Greg and Scott..the only crashing allowed is to hit the sack...
    Quit trying to get me in bed Ben.....Hahaha. See y'all soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Great news Greg and Scott..the only crashing allowed is to hit the sack...

    Leave a comment:


  • JeffH
    replied
    BA @ I-H in NC

    .... that sounds GREAT.
    We missed you in Colorado so now can look forward to seeing you at this Rally.

    Jeff

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    Originally posted by MPittma100
    Hi Greg,

    Glad to hear that you are coming back to the Great Smoky Mountains. You are not allowed to crash any more. You have paid your dues. I'm sure you will enjoy VA and KY. Lots of nice riding in both of those states.

    Take care.

    Mike P
    No, no more crashes! I haven't really made any plans past the rally so I'll be at loose ends too. It's a big country, I'll find something to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • MPittma100
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    OK. 3Phase and I have made plans to meet up and ride over together.

    See y'all in about a month. I'll try not to crash this time. Ha Ha.

    I'll have another week to kill after the rally. Thinking of hitting the Virginias and Kentucky. Never been.
    Hi Greg,

    Glad to hear that you are coming back to the Great Smoky Mountains. You are not allowed to crash any more. You have paid your dues. I'm sure you will enjoy VA and KY. Lots of nice riding in both of those states.

    Take care.

    Mike P

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    OK. 3Phase and I have made plans to meet up and ride over together.

    See y'all in about a month. I'll try not to crash this time. Ha Ha.

    I'll have another week to kill after the rally. Thinking of hitting the Virginias and Kentucky. Never been.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    We're closing the online store on the 31st. We don't care to pay a month's rent for a couple of days.

    Git yer shirt NOW!

    Leave a comment:


  • MPittma100
    replied
    VYR 2018 Rally T-Shirts

    Guys, time is running out to get your T-Shirt for VYR 2018. See Marty's post #122 for details on how to order. Pre-order only! Can't buy one at the rally.

    Don't wait until the last minute or you may miss out. These are some good looking shirts. Order now.

    Leave a comment:


  • JeffH
    replied
    VYR Rally Info

    41 Days to go

    > if you have attended this annual Rally before it is basically the same routine as past years
    > if you are a new attendee this info should help answer a few of the basic questions


    from Team VYR Organizers - "We are all looking forward to seeing you soon"

    Jeff

    Leave a comment:


  • 3Phase
    replied
    I haven't decided the route yet except to avoid the 40.

    This is supposed to be fun so I'll pick the route at the last minute, then end up going somewhere else.

    Leave a comment:

Working...