No announcement yet.

XSEast 09 Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was me on our trip last year , and he bought one between the eyes on the getting to the parkway after Marty went home. Right Brent
    Ralph

Comment

• I hope it wasn't a bumble bee as they hurt like getting hit with a rock.
      http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1241/1480921818_241eade448_s.jpg

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by madbiker View Post
        That was me on our trip last year , and he bought one between the eyes on the getting to the parkway after Marty went home. Right Brent
        Ralph
        Ralph,
        That is right. The truth is out. It seems much funnier now than when my eyes were beginning to swell shut and the benedryl was making me slow. I barely remember the sting. Amazing how a little experience increases understanding.
        It is a great big beautiful world out there
        Brent in GA
        Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

• Well boys and girls
          Due to circumstances way beyond my control . I will not be able to join in the festivities known as XS East this year , hopefully this will be the only one for a while .Please take lots of pictures and have fun ,be careful
          Jim
          Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
          Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
          and SOXS
          2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

• Originally posted by hamjam View Post
            Well boys and girls
            Due to circumstances way beyond my control . I will not be able to join in the festivities known as XS East this year , hopefully this will be the only one for a while .Please take lots of pictures and have fun ,be careful
            Jim
            Awwww Jimmie I pray that all is well...and take care of whatever it is you need to do...I was sooo looking forward to seeing you again...I will have my helmet cam and I will be taking pics as we ride so i will dedicate them to you and to TC as well as he wont be with us either
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• Last year it was me only making it to the bridge. Now you can't go. WTF must be we are not supposed to ride together. Hope all is ok.
              http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1241/1480921818_241eade448_s.jpg

Comment

• yes things are ok, it only sounds bad my Dr. has ordered a bunch-o-tests on the 26th that I cannot miss and I must be bright eyed and bushy tailed . I asked about other dates but she does not want to wait any longer and she will be away for the following two weeks and while not that anything is imminent, she has some concerns that have to be sorted out now .
                thanks
                Jim
                BNE I was looking forward to seeing you too as well the rest of you guys
                Seamus Ó hUrmholtaigh
                Niimi Moozhwaagan

NOTICE: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message. We do concede, however, that a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Member of "FOXS-11" (Former Owner of XS-11)
                and SOXS
                2008 Nomad "Deja Buick'

Comment

• Sorry to hear you won't be with us, Jim. Well, maybe not in body, but in sprit, I'm sure. Take care of yourself so we can meet up at many more rallies!

Comment

• We will miss you Jim.... You take care of yourself!!!
                    Tom
                    2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
                    gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                      Once we meet at the Sunoco on Crompond Rd...my plan is to take the Taconic Parkway north to where NY Rt 23 intersects...take that exit and connect up with NY Rt 22 N...Rt22 is a scenic road and I have been told this is a good route...unlike Rt7 from Pittsfield Ma to bennington(bad road too much stop and go traffic) So Rt22 N will lead into VT Rt 9 we take that thru bennington and continue all the way to Brattleboro...this is the most direct route...however there is another route thats abit longer and very scenic..but I will discuss that when we meet up in Peekskill
                      Any idea what the address is for the Sunoco? I'm still planning on staying over around Peeskill Thursday night and meeting you folks there. Anyone care to send me a PM with a cell # in case I get lost?
                      "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
                      1981 LH

Comment

• mapquest or google map Peekskill, NY there is only one Sunoco in the town and Crompond road is also known as Route 202. when you're ready to link up, call my cell 516-462-0041.

Comment

• Originally posted by randy View Post
                          mapquest or google map Peekskill, NY there is only one Sunoco in the town and Crompond road is also known as Route 202. when you're ready to link up, call my cell 516-462-0041.
                          I looked at the map the other day and found Crompond road so I should be good. See ya next week
                          "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
                          1981 LH

Comment

• yeah,! hard to believe it's just a little over a week away. Seems like not so long ago I was up there riding the routes. Actually it was 3 months ago! time sure does fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by randy View Post
                              yeah,! hard to believe it's just a little over a week away. Seems like not so long ago I was up there riding the routes. Actually it was 3 months ago! time sure does fly.
                              And I went thru there about 3 weeks ago...one thing that struck me was the amount of tree devastion from the winter's ice storms...nearly everything I saw was either totally destroyed or was damaged...hope things will look better with foliage...9 days away and I dont even have my bike back yet! Going this weekkend to get it though and I CANT WAIT!
                              1980 XS650G Special-Two
                              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• GET THAT BIKE! Or bring the ST, as long as you're there!

Comment

Working...
                                X