Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• much fun

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MartyA
    [B]All right, you rebel, you are having WAY TOO MUCH FUN doing this to us up here...

MY temperature this morning was -14F. I hope I'm thawed out by the time I see you.....

Greetings to the XSives of the Great White North,
    Marty, Bruce, & Y'all,
    It seems like it would be a good time of year now, in late winter, to head South for some riding. I was trying to provide some motivation for y'all to plan for an escape next winter. It may take a lot of motivation to dig out and haul for two days.

Today here was fun, even going to funeral home and back.. I am looking forward to thursday and especially Saturday. I will be traveling in the Macon, Ga and Savannah, GA area. Do you want report & picturres? Perhaps I should spare you the details. I could maybe start an Oil thread or Harley pros/Cons and pitfalls discussion.

I believe hat TC is thawing in VA today. Y'all should be next.

But... the ice fishing is just terrible here, ski conditions are attrocious, North Dakota and Minnisota just completely outclassed GA in the snow angle record setting competion. We can ice skate here if we pay and get out of the zamboni's way.

CU in the spring,
    Brent in Ga
    It is a great big beautiful world out there
    Brent in GA
    Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

• called a couple of weeks ago about a room gonna double check. fran should be coming with me this time.

Comment

• It was 70 deg and sunny today in Nashville. I rode to work but wanted to keep on going.
        Bill Murrin
        Nashville, TN
        1981 XS1100SH "Kick in the Ass"
        1981 XS650SH "Numb in the Ass"
        2005 DL1000 V-Strom "WOW"
        2005 FJR1300 Newest ride
        1993 ST1100 "For Sale $2,700" (Sold)
        2005 Ninja 250 For Sale $2,000 1100 miles

Comment

• Originally posted by cmohler
          called a couple of weeks ago about a room gonna double check. fran should be coming with me this time.
          We opened up some rooms a few weeks back, if you can't get a room let me know. There should be one penthouse room and a 4 person room left in the 'little house' as well as a few regular motel rooms. Anybody having trouble getting a room let me know so I can fix it.
          Gary Granger
          Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
          2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

• Hi Brent,
            Thanks for the encouragement. Temp staggered above freezing in Toronto today so there is hope. Plan forming for Key West next year so not all gloom up here. See you in the spring.
            Phil
            1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
            1983 XJ 650 Maxim
            2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• Tee shirt time?

Guys,

Is it too early to start discussing t-shirt design for this rally?

Comment

• Re: Tee shirt time?

Originally posted by randy
                Guys,

Is it too early to start discussing t-shirt design for this rally?
                Randy,

I may be wrong but I would say it would be greatly welcomed. The theme was "USA & Canada invade Mexico". Don't know if that's changed. Go for it.

Comment

• T shirt design is finished already, but you can discuss anything you like

Ralph W. has a buddy who does design work and he had him whip up something. I didn't ask, Ralph just stepped up and took the idea I had "US and Canada invade Mexico NY" as a headline and went from there.

Please thank Ralph for all the leg work, it had to go back for changes a few times.
                  Gary Granger

Comment

• Gary Granger

Comment

• Originally posted by sixtysix
                      T shirt design is finished already, but you can discuss anything you like
                      Hey Randy, Now you can start a thread on what your design would have been.

Nice job guys. Looks great!

Comment

• TEES

1 2XL,1LG,1 SMALL. TELL ME HOW MUCH ILL SEND THE MONEY OR PAY YA WHEN I GET THERE
                        DOUG
                        Doug Mitchell
                        82 XJ1100 sold
                        2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
                        2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
                        1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
                        47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

• Hey Randy, Now you can start a thread on what your design would have been.
                          Ha Ha, very funny, Russ. How's the '80G, still forked-up?

Have I been asleep all winter? How did I miss the t-shirt thread?

Comment

• Re: TEES

Originally posted by mitch
                            1 2XL,1LG,1 SMALL. TELL ME HOW MUCH ILL SEND THE MONEY OR PAY YA WHEN I GET THERE
                            DOUG
                            Uggh...not taking orders just yet , let me get this trip to California out of the way, I will get some prices. Maybe about two weeks.
                            Gary Granger

Comment

• Originally posted by randy

Ha Ha, very funny, Russ. How's the '80G, still forked-up?

Have I been asleep all winter? How did I miss the t-shirt thread?
                              The 80G stays close to home now. No forking around anymore.

The reason you missed the t-shirt thread was there wasn't one. Somebody made an "executive" decision and made a good one at that.

Comment

• Look at the 12th post in this thread my buddy just did what he always does .
                                Ralph

Comment

Working...
                                X