2019 Colorado Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirts

Hi guys, I’d like to get the t-shirt order in by the end of this coming week, Friday June 14th.

-Cost will be basically the same as last year if we get 24 shirts. Figure $15 for short sleeve, $17 for long sleeve and a couple bucks more for 2XL and larger or tall sizes.
    -Under 24 shirts and the cost will go up a couple bucks from the numbers above.

-The site being what it is, I suspect some guys aren’t able to get on or don’t look in as often.

-I would ask you to network with your friends that are coming and get their info to me if they are not able to post up or are not forum members to help the process.

-Please post up with short or long sleeve, quantity of each and size. I posted up on June 6 the shirt will be black with white or yellow lettering, and a design similar to past rallies. Front will have the XS11.com logo, the rear will have the rally design. I don’t have a picture of the shirt yet, however you guys know what they’re like and I think you will want one regardless.

-Mid week I will take the requests and PM to you the cost for your order and you can PayPal the money to me. I will include my PayPal address in the PM.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bonz; 06-09-2019, 09:00 AM.
    Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• Tried to answer your post the other night Howard but all I was getting was " Cannot reach this site".

I had a nice Venturer tank I got from Harry but it fell off the shelf and has a couple pretty good dents in it now. Sucks.

Anyway, I need to get my butt off of that seat every hour and a half, two hors anyway. I don't mind stopping.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqbtMmxks-xmjBcZ5-HTiVbuAfKz
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• BTW.... I'll take one of each of the t shirts. Large.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• Thx for the shirt info, Greg!
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• shirt

HOwdy Bonz,,,,put me down for one extra large short sleeve,,,,maybe post your paypal address, or send it so we can get you the bucks,,,,thanks again for the efforts,,,Mike in Sun DIego
            mike
            1982 xj1100 maxim
            1981 venture bagger
            1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
            1959 wife

Comment

• Hey guys, hope you are well.

I need shirt orders by tomorrow. We need to get to 24 shirts, have been able to do that easily every year thus far.

Under 24 shirts and the cost will go up $6.50/shirt from the prices below.

$16.00 - short sleeve S-XL

$18.00 - long sleeve S-XL

Add: $2 (2XL), $4 (3XL), $6 (4XL)
              Add: $2 to base price above for tall sizes shirts, then same additional cost for 2XL, 3XL, 4XL.

Total order count so far is 10 shirts, including mine.

Thanks to the guys for posting up here. I have texted others and I’ve heard back from Harry and his contingent but need to hear back from the rest of you.

If you don’t check your text regularly, please do or respond here.

Thanks guys!

PayPal: hbonser611@gmail.com
              Last edited by Bonz; 06-13-2019, 09:04 AM.
              Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Just sent a PM for 1 XL long sleeve.
                Jerry Fields
                '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
                '06 Concours
                My Galleries Page.
                My Blog Page.
                "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

• Got it, thx Jerry, glad your arm is doing better!
                  Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Hey guys, hope you’re doing well!

Here is the list of fellows coming that I know of. Start preparing your one-liners, compliments, disparaging humor remarks, etc! Study up on your motor oil, never know when a discussion will break out...

Greg
                    Joe + 2 buddies
                    Mike
                    Roo
                    Jerry F.
                    Harry
                    Russ
                    Richard
                    Myself + 1 buddy

Maybe?
                    Scott
                    Marshall

Not coming and will be missed!
                    Bob
                    Bohn
                    Jerry R (CaptonZap)
                    Jeff
                    Sid
                    Ray
                    Phil
                    Brant
                    Anita

-Command central will be The United Campground.
                    -8 guys at the campground, 4 in hotels just down the street/road.
                    -$20 each “camp pot (no, not marygeewahna)” donation to cover Joe’s trailering out his grill, propane, cook set/pots/pans, some camp chairs, coolers, and using his truck for runs to the store etc, in addition to his bikes Marie Marie and El Toro! Close to 700 miles round trip.
                    -Plan on pitching in each night we cook out an appropriate amount to divide the cost among the number of guys that take part.
                    -Guys that are camping we will divvy up the total cost for campsite rental and settle up when we are there.
                    -$20 cost during summer season for Mesa Verde ancient ruins national park entry.
                    -Breakfast on your own each morning, lunch is on the road each day and dinners together back at the campground.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions or if I missed anything.
                    Last edited by Bonz; 06-23-2019, 07:58 PM.
                    Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing everyone. Riding up alone because I don't seem to have any RIDING buddies anymore. Guess I got to old for them.

Some names on that list of "not coming" that I was really looking forward to seeing. Bob and Bohn. CZ, Jeff, Brant and Anita (love those 2), and Phil but I understand the distance issue.
                      Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• What route are you taking up to Durango from Raton?
                        Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Originally posted by BA80 View Post
                          Looking forward to seeing everyone. Riding up alone because I don't seem to have any RIDING buddies anymore. Guess I got to old for them.

Some names on that list of "not coming" that I was really looking forward to seeing. Bob and Bohn. CZ, Jeff, Brant and Anita (love those 2), and Phil but I understand the distance issue.
                          Well, if your still heading north after rally, your welcome and know where we live.
                          81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                            What route are you taking up to Durango from Raton?
                            Haven't really thought about it. I 160 I guess.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Well, if your still heading north after rally, your welcome and know where we live.
                            Headed to Denver to see my sis after the rally. Haven't figured a route home yet Depends on the weather. Still snowing in Montana. Might make it by your place.
                            Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• Sync’d the ZRX carbs today, definitely a good thing. Carb sync is like death by 1,000 paper cuts... little by little it goes away and not until the sync is done do you realize it was off a bit. Idle steady at 1100 rpm, light throttle cruise is smoother too. My ZRX buddy that is coming to the rally brought his sync sticks when he came down to my place to go for a ride. I have been using mercury sticks that CaptonZap loaned me, however a bit low on the mercury level so air bubbles pop up in a column or two. Need to find a few mercury thermostats and replenish the reservoir.

Cool feature of the motion pro tool I installed see is you calibrate all columns off one cylinder ( I did #2 since it is non-adjustable) with a t-fitting that joins all sync 4 hoses. Then shut down the bike and hook all 4 cylinders up. Took some monkeying around as per usual with a sync, but got them looking good. Did a different sync order/procedure this time. #3 to #2, #4 to #3/#2, then #1 to #2,#3,#4. Seemed more easily done than doing 1-2, 3-4, then balancing the pairs with the center screw.
                              Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Had a new rear Dunlop Roadsmart 3 mounted on the ZRX. Spent the last few days on a couple shorter rides “scrubbing it in”. It took about 40 miles with the original RS3 when I put it on last spring. Seriously, it was a bit slippery and I’ve never had that on any tire on any bike in the “modern era”. This second one felt better from the start and the old girl likes her new shoe.
                                Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

Working...
                                X