Trail Mix
    Nuts
    Tissues
    Snack bags
    Water
    Homemade will be:
    Sausage Cheese Bites
    Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ride safe everyone. Excited to see you all.
    Motoman's Better Half ! & Southwest Rally Den Mother

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
      Baby's got new bearings.

I'M RIDING MY OWN BIKE TO KREMMLING!

My '80G Is Back
      Unbelievable!!!
      Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

• Yeah, changing two feet in for two wheels! Meeting CaptonZap in Denver at 9 AM Friday should be to the campground by 11.

Spent the last four days living in 11,500 feet, catching more fish than a man has the right to and just like the rally every year, I'm already looking forward to going back!
        Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• Nice! I tried my luck at fishing at Turquoise lake yesterday and no luck! Camping was good though.
          Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motowoman View Post
            Motoman and l will be bringing:
            Cracker Jacks
            Trail Mix
            Nuts
            Tissues
            Snack bags
            Water
            Homemade will be:
            Sausage Cheese Bites
            Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ride safe everyone. Excited to see you all.
            You're sweet Anita. Looking forward to seeing y'all.
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• That is above and beyond! Sorry, when I went to the rally thread on the notification link it only showed first post after my last post, didn't see the few posts that were additional.

Tissues are going to be for Sebastian's brother when he cries after the Vmax beer bet.
              Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                That is above and beyond! Sorry, when I went to the rally thread on the notification link it only showed first post after my last post, didn't see the few posts that were additional.

Tissues are going to be for Sebastian's brother when he cries after the Vmax beer bet.
                Haha! Yes!
                79 SF

Comment

That is above and beyond! Sorry, when I went to the rally thread on the notification link it only showed first post after my last post, didn't see the few posts that were additional.

Tempted to put the stock FD back in tonight just for that purpose.
                  Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• My feeling, it is only a feeling, is because the taller gearing allows you to hold each gear a bit longer, that would be an advantage in some contests of acceleration.

You are trailering out with Harry right? Put it on!

I have a solidly tuned ZRX1200 that could use someone of less heft than my 270 pounds and 6'11" barn door sitting in the saddle. Like a surrogate Pee-Wee Gleason, rest his soul.
                    Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Yeah, meeting Harry and Rich in Salina Kansas tomorrow evening and will load up in the morning.

I'm old, lazy and it's 92º at 10:20 (102º in the garage). Ain't happenin'.
                      Greg

― Albert Einstein

The list changes.

Comment

• Well, you'll love the cool nights in Kremmling. Looking at the weather nights could be down in the high 40s to low 50s.

In general, weather looks clear and sunny Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Highs in the upper 80's.
                        Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

I have a solidly tuned ZRX1200 that could use someone of less heft than my 270 pounds and 6'11" barn door sitting in the saddle. Like a surrogate Pee-Wee Gleason, rest his soul.
                          Howard,
                          Wish I could be there... I'd do it!
                          '82 XJ1100J Maxim (has been sold.)

'79 F "Time Machine"... oh yeah, Baby.... (Sold back to Maximan)

2011 Kaw Concours 14 ABS

In the warden's words from Cool Hand Luke;
                          "What we have here is a failure to communicate."

Comment

My feeling, it is only a feeling, is because the taller gearing allows you to hold each gear a bit longer, that would be an advantage in some contests of acceleration.

You are trailering out with Harry right? Put it on!

Well, with me at 165lbs. and an ex-strip racer, and not the 110lb. when 'soaking wet' that Pee-Wee Gleason was, imagine I could still get'r done on that ZRX.
                            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• I know you could Bob! I think you could just stay in the saddle of your C14 ("Flash"), no other bike necessary!

Brant, just need to distract Anita long enough so we can slip you in the saddle...

I'm riding my old SG up to the new owner's house this afternoon at 3 PM. It's not really a bittersweet thing even. The new SG I picked up and posted about is every bit as nice and outfitted with more cool accessories.

Looking forward to getting home from that and loading up the ZRX for the rally! Everything's packed just need to put it on and take it for a quick spin, then meet CZ at 9 am to ride to Kremmling.
                              Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Heading out with my Brother in law as as he gets off work in a couple hours. Meeting Greg in Salina Kansas at some honeymoon suite he booked.

See you all tomorrow. Everyone have a safe trip.
                                Harry

The voices in my head are giving me the silent treatment.

'79 Standard
                                '82 XJ1100
                                '84 FJ1100

Acta Non Verba

Comment

Working...
                                X