No announcement yet.

2017 Colorado/Western Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be going back the same way on 40. It would not bather me to get an early start on Monday.

Originally posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Tcoop,

What are you plans for returning on Monday? I plan on leaving early Monday morning and heading to my parents who live 30 miles north of Boise. Its 750 miles roughly but I should pass right through SLC if I take US 40. If you don't mind getting an early start, I wouldn't mind riding with someone at least part of the way.
    Ty

78 XS1100E - Now in Minnesota
    80 XS1100LG - The Punisher
    82 XJ1100 - Current project - The Twins
    82 XJ1100 - Wife's Bike - The Twins
    82 XJ1100 - Daughter's Bike
    72 Suzuki TS125 - Daughter's Bike
    72 Yamaha Mini JT2 - Youngest Daughter's bike (She wants a bigger one now)

Comment

• T-Shirt design and LAST CALL!

Last call to order one, will be placing the order Monday.

This is the design on a plain grey background , hope it looks good to you guys. It will look great on the shirt we are getting that I posted a picture of earlier.

Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• I like the shirts!

Where'd you find a picture of an XS11 with a chain drive conversion and Comstock rims?
        -- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• Lol, I used the image from the 2011 Durango Rally shirt. He simply took a picture of it from the back of my shirt transferred it electronically and presto.
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• Originally posted by 3Phase View Post
            I like the shirts!

Where'd you find a picture of an XS11 with a chain drive conversion and Comstock rims?
            Everybody on here lately wants to "upgrade" or "modify" seems like lately. Even Howard. LOL
            Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA80 View Post
              Everybody on here lately wants to "upgrade" or "modify" seems like lately. Even Howard. LOL
              No doubt!

If it's from the Durango shirts, I think John made those and we worked out that it was a Suzuki. Howard, you can't do that to him for another year, it ain't right!
              -- Scott
              _____

2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• Yes, I believe it was a GS 1000/1100 we decided. The guy looked high and low for something that was close to what was on the Durango shirt that was an actual Yamaha but there was nothing he could find. I literally took the shirt off my back, laid it out on the table and he took a picture of it and transferred it to his computer.

So if it's good for JWHughes, it's good enough for me! Now John's using of that image will be a memory and I will be the one getting the hard time for the foreseeable future.
                Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                  Yes, I believe it was a GS 1000/1100 we decided. The guy looked high and low for something that was close to what was on the Durango shirt that was an actual Yamaha but there was nothing he could find. I literally took the shirt off my back, laid it out on the table and he took a picture of it and transferred it to his computer.

So if it's good for JWHughes, it's good enough for me! Now John's using of that image will be a memory and I will be the one getting the hard time for the foreseeable future.
                  Hmmmmm..........gonna have to have a talk with that boy.
                  Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• Bonz, the shirt off your back is good enough. Really.

Thank you!

I can't wait until John sees the new shirts!
                    -- Scott
                    _____

Comment

• Heck yes, anything for my boys!

And JW or anyone else that wants one, let me know ASAP. I am placing the order on Monday.
                      Last edited by Bonz; 06-15-2017, 08:23 PM.
                      Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Shirts are ordered!

Should have them by June 30 or during the next week at the latest.
                        Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                          Should have them by June 30 or during the next week at the latest.
                          A HUGE thanks for all the extra effort Howard!.
                          81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• +1 motoman
                            -- Scott
                            _____

Comment

• A few updates have been added to the Rally Page

Check the "Proposed Routes" addition. More to come as we get closer to July 14.
                              Jerry Fields
                              '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
                              '06 Concours
                              My Galleries Page.
                              My Blog Page.
                              "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                                A few updates have been added to the Rally Page

Check the "Proposed Routes" addition. More to come as we get closer to July 14.

Jerry, the proposed evening Day 1 ride sounds good, there's an angry deer looking for me and I can't get new gloves and a jacket just hanging out at the campsite.

This is what I got for four rides and two days with My Maps on Google:-

Kremling Day 1 Main - Steamboat Springs to Toponas

Kremmling Proposed Evening Day 1 - CO-134 to CO-131 and back

Kremmling Day 2 Main - Walden to Granby

Kremmling Day 2 Alt - Estes Park
                                -- Scott
                                _____

Comment

Working...
                                X