No announcement yet.

2014 Colorado Rally Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I'd love to ride back out to Colorado, just not sure Columbo will be ready.

It's a grudge-match kind of thing but I'm not sure I'll be ready either even though Beaver would be a hoot sans U-Haul.

-- Scott
    _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
    1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
    1979 XS1100F: parts
    2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• I missed last year's rally, would be up for one this summer.
      Jerry Fields
      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
      '06 Concours
      My Galleries Page.
      My Blog Page.
      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

• Come one come all!!

Maybe beginning to pick up a bit of momentum?
        As I mentioned to you Scott...If bike is not ready but you are ...Fly in I will loan you one of mine Now that I have a decent tire on "El Toro " you might even want to put on your spurs and unleash the beast !!!
        78standard,79 & 80 Specials; 2 x 650 Maxims; 4 x RD350's; yz450; 2 x Honda tlr's;2x jt1 mini.

Comment

• Yeah 3Phase, there are a few bikes in my stable too. Got a bike any way you look at it.

A few more hands in the air with interest and we may be searching for a site. We know the Echo Canyon campground in Canon City is a good place with good space to spread out. Also, the Gunnison area would be nice as well and a bit shorter for the left coaster's. The Black Canyon of the Gunnison is an incredible hidden treasure of a ride, and then there's the option to head west toward Telluride or over to Ouray/Silverton.

JAT.
          Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• That freakin' horn on El Toro still cracks me up!

We got the year nailed down to 2015, I think, so any rough idea of the month?

I'll keep the borrow-a-bike idea in mind. Airfare ain't cheap; haven't looked at trains or the dog but it's sort of like putting myself on a trailer to a rally: "Wake me when we get there...."

-- Scott
            _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
            1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
            1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
            1979 XS1100F: parts
            2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• July, on a weekend after the 4th. But that is just my thought, what are other guys thinking?
              Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• July

Any time is good for me ..those from distant locales can decide that ..I'm easy ...but not cheap !!!
                78standard,79 & 80 Specials; 2 x 650 Maxims; 4 x RD350's; yz450; 2 x Honda tlr's;2x jt1 mini.

Comment

Working...
                X