No announcement yet.

2014 Colorado Rally Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get any more work done on the bathroom so Columbo's coming apart tomorrow. I'll take some pictures and it should be a lot more interesting than replacing a ate up floor and a cracked toilet.

-- Scott
    _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
    1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
    1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
    1979 XS1100F: parts
    2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• You sure are hard on stuff Scott!

John
      John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
      '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
      Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

• Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
        You sure are hard on stuff Scott!

John
        That's what she sa... erm, yes! Yes I am!

-- Scott
        _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
        1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
        1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
        1979 XS1100F: parts
        2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwhughes3 View Post
          You sure are hard on stuff Scott!

John
          Yup......and he didn't even have to be present for the comode disaster.
          81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• Some good ideas for Rally's this year in other threads!

I'd like to start the idea for a Colorado/Western Rally. For the sake of discussion, mid-later July.

No pre-conceived notions other than that.
            Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• 2015 Colorado/Western Rally

See previous post, let's hear the interest!
              Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

• here too

Found you here too Bonz.
                I am in for a rally again this year..I replied on your other post as well..
                78standard,79 & 80 Specials; 2 x 650 Maxims; 4 x RD350's; yz450; 2 x Honda tlr's;2x jt1 mini.

Comment

• What happened to current Colorado rally post ?

Can't seem to locate the current post for rally here in Colorado this year
                  Doesn't look like too much interest Bonz....
                  We 'll make it a two man rally and tear it up in the twisty mountain roads..
                  78standard,79 & 80 Specials; 2 x 650 Maxims; 4 x RD350's; yz450; 2 x Honda tlr's;2x jt1 mini.

Comment

• Ya' think? I feel like the tall kid with braces on my teeth in 3rd grade chasing the girl with pig tails around the playground trying to get some sort of reaction.
                    Howard

ZRX1200

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonz View Post
                      Ya' think? I feel like the tall kid with braces on my teeth in 3rd grade chasing the girl with pig tails around the playground trying to get some sort of reaction.
                      .....did ya' ever catch her?.
                      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

• who knows?

Bonz.
                        I called 3 phase ..he thinks his health might prevent him from coming .
                        also called xjok/Bob...hasn't returned my call...with the exception of Motomans little quip ...nothing .....Capton Zap ???
                        Maybe will just go to the top of Mt Evans ...followed by a little jaunt across Trail ridge road ..some local twisties ...film the high points post them here and sit back and gloat ..
                        That should get their attention !!

Comment

• Yeah, I suppose that someone has to keep you on the RIGHT track, so you don't get LEFT behind.
                          CZ

Comment

• Nice one CZ

Smooth response Jerry..
                            Not sure what is going on..about rally?
                            Mentioned to Bonz about a local ride in the coming weeks around here
                            Would enjoy your joining in ..Might even consider bringing one of my quiet bikes ...How do you like that idea? btw. old bike night tomorrow at Gb Fish and Chips 22nd and Sheridan...Look on Craigs list or call me

Comment

• Sorry Joe,
                              I have a previous engagement. Besides, it is supposed to rain. Maybe next month.
                              Are you going to take El Toro? That would be worth the price of admission.

CZ

Comment

• not sure yet

Capton Zap.
                                not quite sure which bike to take yet..
                                Depends on the weather if rainy ..might take a smaller bike ..my 650 maybe .
                                It is the first Thursday of every month ..at gb fish and chips

Comment

Working...
                                X