No announcement yet.

XS Southeast 2015 discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made it home in 1 day, 675 miles. I just want to say as a rookie for the XSSE rally I felt at home with every one I meet. Don I hope you did not get caught in the big storm coming out of the Gulf.
    1978 xs1000e New Project no name yet.
    1981 xj650 Johndo

Comment

• I put some photos on the FB site. http://facebook.com/xssoutheast If you can't get enough and want to see my unedited photos, go here:
      http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/je...utheast%202014

Ugly Duck

Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

• https://youtu.be/0I0hcnZ31Bw

Some action!
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

• Sorry I missed you guys, hopefully be up there next year.
          2H7 (79)
          3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

☮

Comment

• THANKS

I was really at a loss for words. Stunner, a real surprise. THANKS so much XSives

So very nicely done ................ It is beautiful ..............
            Now hanging in our family room

These XS Rallies keep getting more fun. We are already working on 2016.

Jeff
            78' XS1100 E
            78' XS1100 E
            78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
            '99 Triumph Sprint ST
            '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

• Congratulations Jeff...Marty did an awesome job putting that together...It is well deserved. Thankyou for all you have done for XSSE
              1980 XS650G Special-Two
              1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
                Congratulations Jeff...Marty did an awesome job putting that together...It is well deserved. Thankyou for all you have done for XSSE

MaximPhil was instrumental in the outcome. He's the one who actually got it done. Thanks again to all those who contributed to the project. I really enjoyed having a part in it.
                Marty (in Mississippi)
                XS1100SG
                XS650SK
                XS650SH
                XS650G
                XS6502F
                XS650E

Comment

• Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
                  MaximPhil was instrumental in the outcome. He's the one who actually got it done. Thanks again to all those who contributed to the project. I really enjoyed having a part in it.
                  Thanks Marty,
                  I was glad to be able to help. As you said " I really enjoyed having a part in it" We all appreciate how much JeffH contributed to the success of XSSE.
                  Phil
                  1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                  1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                  2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• Pictures

About time I posted some of my pictures.

Lunch in Cashiers NC

Waiting for the crazies to clear off the Dragon

Phil
                    1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                    1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                    2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

• Marty you were the person that contacted me about this award for Jeff but i was never privy to the details...Phil has done an excellent job...my hat is off to both of you! Sorry to have missed this
                      Nice pics Phil...we need to see more of the Connie as well..Thanks for sharing...
                      1980 XS650G Special-Two
                      1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post

What a thoughtful gesture of appreciation for JeffH ...

Well done, guys!
                        Marco

Current bikes:
                        1979 Yamaha XS Eleven Special (SF)
                        1979 Honda CBX
                        2002 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

Rest in Peace, Don Glardon (DGXSER) 1966-2014
                        WE MISS YOU, DON

Comment

• All Done Fixing it up

1979 XS1100F
                          2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

• Here is a video of Phil, Brent, and Marty recognizing Jeff for his efforts and contributions to XSSE --

Billy

1982 XJ1100, Ceramic Coated Headers, Raptor ACCT, Barnett Clutch Springs, Dremmel Fix, TC's Fuse Block, De-Linked S/S Brake Lines, 850 Final Drive, Yahman's YICS Eliminator, Pods, stock jets

Comment

• Originally posted by IanDMacDonald View Post
                              The damage is actually not bad for going down @ 70 mph. Semi-truck pushed me into the guard rail, I went into the gravel, and layed it down. Ignition cover that I just polished is destroyed, clutch handle is broke-off (fun starting the bike in first to take-off), the Maier fairing has road rash, and sounds like something is not right behind the ignition cover. My hip hurts. Had gear on. Going to bed.
                              SO glad that you were not hurt or your bike severely damaged.
                              We were all so bummed out when we got the news that the truck had ruined your trip. We were looking forward to riding with you and telling some fibs or big stories.

Thanks for posting the 'almost better than new' pics. Your bike looks amazing. Rotten deal that you had your bike just perfect then it needed those repairs.
                              We hope you can get down to XS SE next September.

Jeff
                              78' XS1100 E
                              78' XS1100 E
                              78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
                              '99 Triumph Sprint ST
                              '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffH View Post
                                SO glad that you were not hurt or your bike severely damaged.
                                We were all so bummed out when we got the news that the truck had ruined your trip. We were looking forward to riding with you and telling some fibs or big stories.

Thanks for posting the 'almost better than new' pics. Your bike looks amazing. Rotten deal that you had your bike just perfect then it needed those repairs.
                                We hope you can get down to XS SE next September.

Jeff
                                Yeah, it was a bummer quickly got-over. I look forward to XS-East, Lost Rally, and XS-SE next year.
                                1979 XS1100F
                                2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X