XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BA80
    replied
    Ehhhhhh........you change your mind more than ANY of my ex wives Ben.

    I was looking forward to meeting you and point you in the direction of your own f*****g way.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Dont think I'm gonna make this one...

    Ok folks I have to post that I may not make this...as of right now...I am broke and i wont have any cash flow until the 30th of this month..plus my prescription blood pressure meds need to be renewed but I have to see the Dr first and ofc no $ for that either....If anyone wants my bed I am sharing room 103 in cabin 1 with MaximPhil...pM me and I straighten it out with the Lodge..if not then Phil will be by himself and I'll still pay the difference...As it is I have also just discovered that my effing rear tire needs to be replaced again...for the 3rd frikken time this year...so I dont think this one is in the cards for me...so to say.

    Leave a comment:


  • mlew
    replied
    Less than 2 weeks, I can hardly wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    ??? Jose and Quervo? lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by yamahansolo
    Anybody know if those 2 crazy mexicans are coming?
    ???

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    Anybody know if those 2 crazy mexicans are coming?

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    XS Southeast 2012

    For clarity, I have started a new threat with the title XS Southeast @ Iron Horse to list the details of this event. Two weeks from today, some of you will already be on the road.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    3 more weeks

    rear brakes are back and so am i...now i just gotta make it thru til the end of this month...

    Leave a comment:


  • gerkenbruce
    replied
    Back to the raily

    HI ALL

    Gary and I Are looking forward to see all of you . Thanks Marty for all your work getting everything ready.

    XSively
    Bruce

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    I went to the XS650 Society rally over the weekend in Townsend, TN. I rode "The Dragon" yesterday and today, and the Cherohala Skyway yesterday. The Skyway was cool, wet, and in the clouds. There were no police when we passed through 129 Saturday. Sunday morning there were two Tennessee State Troopers at the west entrance, and all clear after that. It was 54 degrees in Townsend this morning at our departure. Even with Saturday afternoon rain, it was a great weekend in the mountains on bikes.

    Three weeks to go!

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by jwhughes3
    That is because they weren't states yet

    John

    Here is hoping Fall arrives in NC before WE do.
    I dont say Fall but it would appear Autuum has arrived...after hot and humid weather for months on end...finally a break in the pattern. After a stormy day yesterday we've finally a day in the low 70's and crystal clear skies...humidity is just abt non-existant...
    Good thing as I have to ride 60 miles to a friend's house.to refurbish my rear brakes...replace the worn rotor,,,pads and rebuild the caliper...then I'll be ready to head back out there

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    That map is of the northern and southern states during the civil war I believe. The western states mostly remained neutral.
    That is because they weren't states yet

    John

    Here is hoping Fall arrives in NC before WE do.

    Leave a comment:


  • MPittma100
    replied
    Bryson City

    I know the town of Bryson City fairly well. There are several restauarants.

    There is Guayabitos Mexican, Anthony's Italian and several others. Also a micro brewery there too (2 doors down from Anthony's). They have the Corn Hole game inside and live music on the weekends. Either of these locations can handle a lot of people and there is plenty of parking.

    Cherokee is 15 minutes from BC. Maggie Valley is about 45 mins to 1 hour from BC. So there are options.

    I will be in BC this coming weekend (9/14-16/12). So if you want me to find out anything, let me know.

    MP

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    According to that map, you will not have to cross the border into the North to attend this rally we will now call XS Southeast. So, Indian Territory counts as the South?
    Nope, it's a straight shot east on I40. we'll have to ride the full breadth of Tennessee.

    That map is of the northern and southern states during the civil war I believe. The western states mostly remained neutral.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    According to that map, you will not have to cross the border into the North to attend this rally we will now call XS Southeast. So, Indian Territory counts as the South?

    Leave a comment:

Working...