XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • trbig
    replied
    Bad enough that we're thieves.. now you want us to teach you how to become one? lol..

    I had to copy the screen and save it as a jpeg. I've got a program to do it, but I know there's an easier way. Might try CTRL Print Screen

    Leave a comment:


  • mlew
    replied
    How did you copy the pic Jeff? I have been trying but no luck.All I get is blank immages when I try.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    How are y'all copying those pics. I can't seem to get it done.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    The Teletubbies come in peace..




    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    Double post

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    I rode up in between the groups I think a couple pages after gary, Bruce, and Earl.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Here's another site with pics......

    Photos professionally photographed by Xtreme Sports Photography © 2026

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    Brent also has some in the regular non touring bikes. Helooks like he's trying out for motogp on an xs11! I have never seen anyone go that low!

    Leave a comment:


  • JeffH
    replied
    Dragon Pics

    fyi, if you are interested: The Dragon Pics are posted, although a bit difficult to find.

    Here's me carving up one of the 318 curves following TC. (gotta say bike looks rough but is a real meanie) Nothing fell off or broke on its maiden voyage -and- as Marty said, it goes like stink.



    I found the pics of the main group under Cruisers and Full Dressers before 12pm for Sunday July 30th. Page 17. TC was in the lead and I was following so that starts on Page 17. I see Earl's 1st Run like on Page 5?? Saw Brent's 1st Run under Touring Bikes.

    Here's the link to Page 17 and our group starts with Godzilla:
    Photos from Cruisers and Full Dressers - Before 12pm - Professionally Photographed by Powerhead Productions - killboy.com © 2026


    Jeff
    Last edited by JeffH; 10-02-2012, 06:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • mastan
    replied
    I'm home

    Hi group:
    Made it home at about 5:00 after a nice long ride. I took a few detours.
    The first day was pretty wet most of the morning with a little clearing later in the afternoon. I overnighted in Louisa Kentucky. Don't ever go to Louisa Kentucky. If you're from Louisa Kentucky, congrats on getting out. Day two was a beautiful ride with perfect riding weather. Great way to wrap up the riding season.
    Thanks to everyone involved in the planning of this rally. It was a great time and I'm looking forward to next year.
    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Jw,Harry and I caught up with Tod here about 100 miles east of Memphis. The yoke on the driveline is jacked be he thinks he has it fixed good enough to get home.

    We rented a room here, where ever we are. JW, Harry and I have had a miserable trip home thus far. It has rained most ofthe way, sometimes HARD and Harry and I's bikes dont like the wet much. They are running crappy.

    Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    Todd had some cool video of us riding. Can't wait to see it!

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by natemoen
    Now we need a caption for this pic with names!


    I think I can handle this one. L-R MaximPhil, JeffH, Trbig

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    I hear Tod is broken down between Nashville and Memphis. U-joint failure.

    Leave a comment:

Working...