XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BA80
    replied
    It had a very slow leak so it had to be low all morning.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    His rear tire was flat.

    Not yet.. that was a bit later.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    When we got to the end, he shook his head and said, "That road f***ed me up!" lol.

    His rear tire was flat.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Apparently one of the computers at the house loaded another one. This is on Saturday where we had our first dry road of the day to ride. I was trying to keep back, but kept running up on Ryan and his Ninja. Sorry if it felt like I was pushing you. When we got to the end, he shook his head and said, "That road f***ed me up!" lol.






    P.S. Just about all the video I shot on the first day, the camera was pointed too low.. Sorry about that.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    Here's one of us riding up to the falls.. and our wrong turn detour on the goat trail. Harry showing me some love as I cross the bridge at the end...



    Should I keep posting these one at a time, or wait until they're all done?
    Keep them coming!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigfoot
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Where is that snipping tool you speak of?

    Yeah, there's a big nasty hunk of...............something on the seat.
    Have i told you to piss off yet today Greg. lol

    The snipping tool is in your programs. Hit the windows button and type snipping tool in the search window. First time i have used it but it works well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigfoot
    replied
    I plan on attending again next year. Long ride out there and back but was well worth it. It was nice meeting everybody and putting faces to names.

    I am having no problems loading and streaming the videos in HD so it must just be your connection Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigfoot
    For those using windows 7, use the windows built in snipping tool. Works well.
    Too bad my bike was soooooo dirty.
    Where is that snipping tool you speak of?

    Yeah, there's a big nasty hunk of...............something on the seat.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    Tod, you guys from out west added something special to this event. I hope you can do it again.
    I'll second that...was really great to meet up with Tod again(1st time was the XSEast rally at Somerset 3 yrs ago)plus getting to meet John,Harry and Greg also added to the party as well. Was great fun Marty. I've been to 3 of these...1 at TWO and 2 at the Iron Horse...so in that time I feel this last rally was the most successful in terms of vintage bike attendance...I dont think the weather was too bad...could have been better for the scenery but theres always next year. I truly believe we have some of the best motorcycle roads in the country in NC,TN,GA and SC...how could you not want to repeat that next year???
    as an aside ...it seems my blood pressure was spiked on sunday and i was rather impatient about the ride in general...got home and found my BP was 162/100...holy crap...no wonder i had a headache all day...my apologies to those to whom I dispalyed my impatience to....BTW Biker Phil...it was great riding back with you to Asheville hope you all made it home alright...you havent chimed in yet so hope all went well....
    Last edited by madmax-im; 10-04-2012, 07:04 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Just hit pause for a while and let it pre-load. Either that, or get rid of the dial-up. lol.

    At @ 13:10 on that video, you'll see Gary and I pass a Forestry Service truck that immediately puts it's brakes on. I thought they were going to turn around and have a word or three with us.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    your videos look great but they keep stopping and trying to reload...very annoying and i dont have it on HD settings either

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigfoot
    replied




    For those using windows 7, use the windows built in snipping tool. Works well.
    Too bad my bike was soooooo dirty.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Here's one of us riding up to the falls.. and our wrong turn detour on the goat trail. Harry showing me some love as I cross the bridge at the end...



    Should I keep posting these one at a time, or wait until they're all done?

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    you guys from out west added something special to this event.
    May be we'll add something REALLy special next time...................like Ivan..........or Russ.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Special.. as in "Rode the short bus"? We'll probably make it again. Gives you easterners someone to point and laugh at, and you leave poor Brent alone for a while.

    Leave a comment:

Working...