XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012
Collapse
X
-
Tod, you guys from out west added something special to this event. I hope you can do it again. -
-
You are correct, Ben. I should have realized that I couldn't hear your jacket there..I am right...because if that were me ahead of Tod then wheres the Hi Viz jacket that I ride in?
Leave a comment:
-
Never heard of it.. but OK. lol. I'm just going to leave them in their original file name and you guys can help me out.. and I'll label them what they need to be. One computer that was at 60% locked up and had to restart it, so no guarantees they'll be all done before you get back, Ben. I can start getting some of these pics together though... I just don't know the names where most of them were taken either. lolLeave a comment:
-
-
Tod I don't think thats Ben in the video. It looks like my friend Jim on his XJ11 and I am right in front of him.Leave a comment:
-
No biggie Tod..BTW I am headed back to W.NC today for the weekend...but with the Deaf school...we have 2 deaf schools in NC one is East(where I work) and the other is in Morganton NC. Both deaf schools have combined to form one football team...anyways i wont be riding but still nice scenery in Morganton...by the time i return sunday I'd expect your videos to be uploaded...LOLLeave a comment:
-
Really? I thought I saw some of you in there. I'll go back through and look.
Yeah, Brent was hamin' it up again.
Leave a comment:
-
My bike wasn't in any of those, but Brent made it in about 20 times.. lol. It looks like he was going down the road, turning around and going by again.Leave a comment:
-
I am sorry, Ben. You are right. That was the guy with the other XJ in front of me at that time. But we rode that whole Hwy 28, and the map says that's the Tail of the Dragon, and Deal's Gap on 129. I was told that the Dragon started there at that store the video ends at??? I guess I misunderstood and went and looked.. TOTD is on Hwy 129.
I left the computers running all night and one video loaded to 60% and another video loaded to 80%. I'll just leave them both running 24/7 to get these things loaded to Youtube.Leave a comment:
-
its a big business...i remember not all that long ago when Killboy was the only photographer...now theres at least 2 or 3 others as well...That ride was the 6th time I've ridden the T.O.D. since I moved to NC...its a fun road when no one else is on it. We really have been lucky the past 2 yrs at this rally. We have ridden it on a Sunday a.m. and there really wasnt any bad squid riders to speak of although it was still more traffic than you'd find on a weekday.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, and there are no photographers along the road. They were all over The Dragon.Leave a comment:
-
I am right...because if that were me ahead of Tod then wheres the Hi Viz jacket that I ride in? That looks like Harry ahead of Tod...also that road is waaaay too straight to be the Dragon...Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: