XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigfoot
    I am really looking forward to this trip as well. Mounting a new rear tire tomorrow and going to clean and tune the carbs.



    Greg, it doesn't have to be raining for you to drink a beer or 20

    Your just embarrassed because when I showed up at your place a couple weeks ago you had to go back to the store for more beer and you and James had hangovers the next morning.

    You were pretty green at breakfast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigfoot
    replied
    I am really looking forward to this trip as well. Mounting a new rear tire tomorrow and going to clean and tune the carbs.

    I have absolutely no problem sitting drinking beer while it rains.
    Greg, it doesn't have to be raining for you to drink a beer or 20

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    The two people from Mexico... newyork that is...

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    SEE.....you did it again.....
    welp...got a new rear tar and will get it mounted at a friend's on Sat... now I just need to raise some more $ and this is a go...the next week will make it or break it...shutup Greg...

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    wasnt gonna respond to this ...
    SEE.....you did it again.....

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    This is my daughter on Sunday, Sept 9 hamming it up for the camera. "Call me!"

    For those of you who have never been there, you will be photographed several times on The Dragon. You may buy a lot of pictures of yourself in action, especially if your pockets are deep.

    Photos from Deals Gap -Sunday-September 9, 2012-killboy.com - Professionally Photographed by Powerhead Productions - killboy.com © 2026
    Last edited by jetmechmarty; 09-19-2012, 11:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Ehhhhhh........you change your mind more than ANY of my ex wives Ben.

    I was looking forward to meeting you and point you in the direction of your own f*****g way.
    wasnt gonna respond to this ...but it isnt a matter of just changing my mind..it has to do money or the lack of it...however if theres a chance i can make this i will...as I really want to meet youse guys..

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Ha ha, just sayin' Marty. I have absolutely no problem sitting drinking beer while it rains.

    Ask anybody.

    I'm just ready to GO.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    The weather guessers can't even get it right for tomorrow, much less 10 days out. We're also in the mountains, and that messes with the weather. I was up there a couple weeks ago and it was nice on one side and pouring rain on the other.

    I admit that I am a glass is half empty kind of guy. I am also a strong believer in Murphy's Law. I have good rain gear, and I'll have it with me. I just bought Robin a new rainsuit. Make sure you have a dry tent. If we're ready for wet weather, it won't happen. If it is raining, I'm riding anyway.

    Marty (in Germany)

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Man, I'm ready to get gone.

    I've been monitoring the weather. The weather guessers are predicting 40% rain there on Friday. But that also means a 60% chance it won't.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    9 more days!

    It looks like I have to be in Germany until the 27th.

    If anything should go wrong, Robin (my wife) will be bringing your tee shirts on time. Jeff and Brent can make this happen perfectly if I'm late.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Don't forget to arrange dinner ahead of time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brent
    replied
    sleep cheap - big tent

    Originally posted by trbig
    Hey, Brent. It looks like we may be dragging another with us from out west here. (Harry, from Kansas City.) So he was hoping there'd still be a spot for an air mattress in that big ol' tent.
    Should be enough room. 11x20 "sleeps 10" should hold 5 or 6 big guys.
    With Harry, we should have enough folks to set up tent. Glad to have him join us. Tent camping there is cheap enough $20 for two in tent $5 each addditional person.

    Looking forward to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Hey, Brent. It looks like we may be dragging another with us from out west here. (Harry, from Kansas City.) So he was hoping there'd still be a spot for an air mattress in that big ol' tent.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huron52
    replied
    For those who have nothing better to do until the 28th

    click on the link and watch me wander... maybe even get lost once

    SpotWalla is a secure online personal location manager.

    Leave a comment:

Working...