XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • motoman
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    Good news is that I'll be attending this afterall...but it was close...so looking forward to seeing the usual suspects and meeting some new ones too...4 days left!!!
    .......yea, but this thread is useless without a later pic to prove it........lol. Be safe out there Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    There's only like 20% chance we'll hit any rain on the way over Harry. We might get lucky.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigfoot
    replied
    Mine is fairly clean right now, but i have over 1000 miles to get there, i don't know why i bothered. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    Well my bike looks like poo I hadn't cleaned it in a ling time. Since the last rally... its just going to be lightly cleaned...

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Prizes?

    Originally posted by MPittma100
    With all this polishing going on...........are we having a bike show? What is first place prize?

    MP
    Whatever prizes there are will be from the generosity of me, Jeff, and/or Brent. What do you think that's going to get you?

    Remember....What does Murphy say about shiny bikes and weather?

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    Originally posted by MPittma100
    With all this polishing going on...........are we having a bike show? What is first place prize?

    MP

    I think a Hardly key fob would be appropriate!

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • MPittma100
    replied
    Polishing

    With all this polishing going on...........are we having a bike show? What is first place prize?

    MP

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Good news is that I'll be attending this afterall...but it was close...so looking forward to seeing the usual suspects and meeting some new ones too...4 days left!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    My wife said she would rather dine somewhere other than the lodge on Sunday. We'll be going to Bryson City on Sunday night,most likely.
    I will plan for Bryson City then. For Jeff & John: I did not get to be this shape by not eating
    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    Gary/Bruce are you guys gonna be down in Ga before the rally? If so let me know.

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    I've seen brent in action on the whit xs. He carries everything but the kitchen sink on it. And smokes a cigar. Been on a small group ride with him on the xs and he rides the tires off that thing!

    Leave a comment:


  • gerkenbruce
    replied
    on the road

    Hi All Gary and i are leaving at 5am see ya all there .

    XSively
    Bruce

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    Jeff that is a good idea I think. By Sunday I will welcome the change. Friday and Sat will be enough.

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffH
    There has been some discussion about maybe having dinner in bryson city which is 30 min ride from I-H. Some may eat at I-H on Sunday pm but likely just a few.

    For me, I'll likely just snag a subway or some fruit and yogurt and sardines in Robbinsville grocery after riding the Cherohala Skyway to eat at I-H on Sun pm. After steak and BBQ and southern I'll be ready to skip a meal.

    Jeff
    My wife said she would rather dine somewhere other than the lodge on Sunday. We'll be going to Bryson City on Sunday night,most likely.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    We've got it split into 2 legs. Thursday we'll all meet in Little Rock and ride on to Memphis and spend the night. Friday we'll ride from Memphis to Stecoah. That's only about 450 miles so we should be there by early evening Friday.

    No sweat.
    I forgot to mention tha JW will be splitting it into 3 legs. He will be coming about 1100 or 1200 miles.

    Leave a comment:

Working...