XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012
Collapse
X
-
Just found out Bigfoot is coming too. Waiting to hear from some others.Leave a comment:
-
-
15% alcohol in beer? That's dang near a 6-pack of Okie beer in a can! lol. But... hopefully it tastes better than that Arrogant Bastard beer Randy brought to Pennsylvania when I went a couple years ago. I like beer... but not beer I have to chew first.Leave a comment:
-
It's all good Mark. There has never been a problem with this group. The subject came up, so I commented.
I may have Robin drive up in the car to carry stuff. If so, I'll have a cooler.Leave a comment:
-
It's never been an issue at any of the rallies I've been to. I like to have a cold one after a long ride is all. I just wanted to make everyone aware and to make sure everyone knew to plan accordingly. I didn't want to make a big brewhaha over it.
MarkLeave a comment:
-
I think I should clarify my last post. Alcohol consumption is permitted at the Iron Horse. You can expect that drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
We have never had a problem with this in the past, I expect this year will be no different.Leave a comment:
-
Well Greg, I am happy to tell you that your link gave you incorrect data.
"North Carolina – Spirits are controlled by the state. On-premise sale is allowed any time except 2 A.M. to 7 A.M Monday – Saturday and 2 A.M. to Noon Sunday. Beer and wine can be sold in supermarkets but only state run stores can sell liquor hours are Monday – Saturday 11 A.M to 9 P.M. There is a 15% ABV limit on beer." from legalbeer.com
List of alcohol laws of the United States by state
As far as our rally goes, the Iron Horse will not have a problem with alcohol consumption on their property. You may expect drunkenness not to be tolerated. The prevailing attitude of our group is that we don't drink and ride. Your favorite adult beverages are available in Bryson City, 20 miles away.
http://goo.gl/maps/9k2apLeave a comment:
-
-
I have an affinity for Kentucky's finest...last year Earl and I had leftover beer couldnt drink it all nor give it away...I left mine for the staff...but this year I'm not gonna be wasting any alcohol...beer is for nannies anyway...
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
North Carolina beer is 3.2% also. Maybe we need to load up somewhere else?Leave a comment:
-
Sure.. because who needs any of those pesky clothes or tools on a trip?? Priorities, right? lol. Plus, if you bring that beer from Oklahoma, you can impress everyone with it's alcohol content.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: