No announcement yet.

XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to be there around 12 on Friday. A after nood ride would be great.
    Slow down and enjoy life. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left eariler.
    Current rides:
    80 XS1100SG
    82 JX1100
    83 Venture Royale
    86 V-Max

Comment

Make dinner reservations Wednesday!

Those wishing to participate need to call the Iron Horse today and make dinner reservations.

Several of us will be riding up Friday morning. I will want to ride, provided I get there.

Marty (in Germany)
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

Gave them a call today and they only need to know about Friday nite dinner. Once you sign in then you can set up reservatiions for the other nights and breakfast too. Friday nite they're having burgers.... Hmm Bleu Cheese and bacon burger w/ sweet potato
        1980 XS650G Special-Two
        1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

i will be heading south thursday morning. spend a night on the road somewhere then arrive friday morning. so yes i am in for a ride friday. chris should be there too.
          80 xs1100G

Comment

a little rain delay here, on the road soon. route 78w,81s,40e and then back roads. see ya all there.
            80 xs1100G

Comment

For those in No Georgia, Atlanta, there will be several of us meeting on the square in Dahlonega at 12:15. Maybe I'll see some of you there.
              Marty (in Mississippi)
              XS1100SG
              XS650SK
              XS650SH
              XS650G
              XS6502F
              XS650E

Comment

Several others in north GA are meeting at rabbit town cafe for breakfast... 945-1000ish. Then Florida Phil and I are going north in 129 the others are leaving rabbit town and going to meet Marty. Canada Phil how long are town here? I live about 5 mins from rabbit town cafe.
                " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
                xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
                8mm msd wires
                tkat fork brace...
                Fox shocks...
                mikes650 front fender
                led's gallore...
                renthal bars
                gold valve emulators
                vmax tensioner
                Rifle fairing

Comment

I'll be going to the hospital in Gainesville first thing in the morning. A very close friend of mine had a motorcycle accident near Helen, GA yesterday. He high-sided in a panic stop situation. He's very lucky. He has several broken bones, but he'll likely make a full recovery. He's going to be miserable for the short term. I hope to be back to Dahlonega by 12:15.
                  Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

Sorry to hear about your friend Marty. The cafe is a few miles further down the same road the hospital is on. About 3 i think .
                    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
                    8mm msd wires
                    tkat fork brace...
                    Fox shocks...
                    mikes650 front fender
                    led's gallore...
                    renthal bars
                    gold valve emulators
                    vmax tensioner
                    Rifle fairing

Comment

got here this morning around 10. nice place. went for a little ride, roads are great. lots of bikes.
                      80 xs1100G

Comment

Originally posted by earl G View Post
                        got here this morning around 10. nice place. went for a little ride, roads are great. lots of bikes.
                        rub it in why don't ya... Here I am stuck at home
                        "If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

"Illegitimi non carborundum"-Joseph W. "Vinegar Joe" Stilwell

1980 LG
                        1981 LH

Comment

I just got home. Sore butt. Lots of riding. Great fellowship. I hate for it to end!
                          Marty (in Mississippi)
                          XS1100SG
                          XS650SK
                          XS650SH
                          XS650G
                          XS6502F
                          XS650E

Comment

Marty (in Mississippi)
                            XS1100SG
                            XS650SK
                            XS650SH
                            XS650G
                            XS6502F
                            XS650E

Comment

Great photos! Can't wait to see more!!! Ben, Earl ...and everyone else who took photos. Also don't forget to check killboy.com for firdays ride and Sundays ride up the dragon. As of now they aren't ready yet fridays should be ready tonight or tomorrow.
                              Last edited by yamahansolo; 10-02-2011, 09:25 PM.

79 xs11 standard
                              8mm msd wires
                              tkat fork brace...
                              Fox shocks...
                              mikes650 front fender
                              led's gallore...
                              renthal bars
                              gold valve emulators
                              vmax tensioner
                              Rifle fairing

Comment

home from rally

I am home from another XSive Riders fall rally. got back around 8:30, Just 4 or 5 hours after photo in front of Waterfall off Cherohala Skyway was taken.
                                Yesterday I rode under Bridal Veil falls and got some of that majic water on my XS. Better clean it off tomarrow.

Thanks for all who attended, led, and participated.
                                It is a great big beautiful world out there
                                Brent in GA
                                Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Working...
                                X