No announcement yet.

XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, they don't stock or staff more than they need. I'm sure it keeps costs down. In all fairness we should let them know by two weeks out how many of us they can expect to feed.
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Marty...start a poll as to who will eat at the lodge..I figure any breakfast or dinner at the lodge is good for me.
      1982 XJ1100 MadMax-im
      2001 Honda ST1100

Comment

Things are working out for me . I have a room booked for all 3 days at the Iron Horse. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
        Slow down and enjoy life. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left eariler.
        Current rides:
        80 XS1100SG
        82 JX1100
        83 Venture Royale
        86 V-Max

Comment

Originally posted by mlew View Post
          Things are working out for me . I have a room booked for all 3 days at the Iron Horse. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
          I'm in Wendell...what day and time you leaving? Want company?
          1982 XJ1100 MadMax-im
          2001 Honda ST1100

Comment

Planning on leaving Friday am sometime, have not decided a exact time yet.. My wife is comming with me so our bikes wil be on the trailer. She is OK with riding 100 miles but its a bit further to the Iron Horse. Company is always welcome.
            Slow down and enjoy life. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left eariler.
            Current rides:
            80 XS1100SG
            82 JX1100
            83 Venture Royale
            86 V-Max

Comment

Also planning Fri a.m. departure although I'll be coming off a night shift so it might be a late start...Look forward to seeing you there...I wont be riding my XJ this yr tho....just a few more weeks...
              Last edited by xsroadrunner; 09-07-2011, 04:10 PM.
              1982 XJ1100 MadMax-im
              2001 Honda ST1100

Comment

I wont be riding my XJ this yr tho....just a few more weeks...
                That'll get you more stops for pie.....................JAT.
                81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  I wont be riding my XJ this yr tho....just a few more weeks...
                  That'll get you more stops for pie.....................JAT.
                  Pie is sorely lacking down here..In Nj we had some of the very best bakeries and cafe's to be found anywhere..Down here al they got is BBQ and Hushpuppies
                  1982 XJ1100 MadMax-im
                  2001 Honda ST1100

Comment

You have to bring the Honda don't you

I will be riding up early Friday Earl and I want a crack at the dragon again...
                    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
                    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
                    8mm msd wires
                    tkat fork brace...
                    Fox shocks...
                    mikes650 front fender
                    led's gallore...
                    renthal bars
                    gold valve emulators
                    vmax tensioner
                    Rifle fairing

Comment

Im ready

Hi all

the bandit ready new tires brakes chain and sprockets . made it through the flood looking forward to seeing you all Gary and I leave in 6 days.

xsively
                      Bruce
                      Bruce Gerken
                      '79 XS1100SF
                      "The Black"
                      '2009 BMW k1300GT'
                      The Red Sled.
                      St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Originally posted by yamahansolo View Post
                        You have to bring the Honda don't you

I will be riding up early Friday Earl and I want a crack at the dragon again...
                        I guess you mean me..yeah last year I got caught a couple extra days 'cause the XJ dont like rain...This year I have to be back for work so the ST will get me home in any weather...aside from that and I have upgraded its suspesion and new brakes and tars will be on before I head into the mtns of NC/TN/GA...and ready to do some carving... I'd like to join you and Earl friday but I dont get off work until 8am Fri. So I coudnt be at the Iron Horse any earlier than 1 p.m. I wont do the Dragon on the weekend...plenty of other better routes to ride those days.
                        Last edited by xsroadrunner; 09-13-2011, 06:49 PM.
                        1982 XJ1100 MadMax-im
                        2001 Honda ST1100

Comment

Originally posted by gerkenbruce View Post
                          Hi all

the bandit ready new tires brakes chain and sprockets . made it through the flood looking forward to seeing you all Gary and I leave in 6 days.

xsively
                          Bruce
                          Alright Bro' Lookin forward to seein' youse guys....
                          1982 XJ1100 MadMax-im
                          2001 Honda ST1100

Comment

Mine used to runlike poo in the rain. I realized the mikes 7mm coil wires were arcing all over the place after a few months of use. I replaced them with high quality mad 8mm wires and it hasn't missed a beat. I used to think the pods caused it because it would run a little rough till I thought tgw filters were dry. Turns out it was the wires getting dry. Bruce where y'all headed first?
                            " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
                            xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
                            8mm msd wires
                            tkat fork brace...
                            Fox shocks...
                            mikes650 front fender
                            led's gallore...
                            renthal bars
                            gold valve emulators
                            vmax tensioner
                            Rifle fairing

Comment

southeastern iron horse meeting

This will be my first one and was wondering if there is a fee for attending or is it a free meet??
                              Thanks
                              1980xs1100

Comment

The only fees will be for your food and lodging. No entry fee, no tee shirt, no door prize. You WILL peg your fun meter.
                                Marty (in Mississippi)
                                XS1100SG
                                XS650SK
                                XS650SH
                                XS650G
                                XS6502F
                                XS650E

Comment

Working...
                                X