No announcement yet.

Rally in Northwest????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what dates are you guys having your rally.if i get time off,i would like too ride along. thanks. roo
    1978e. special forks.she's a frankinstien.a bit of this a bit of that.its a monster

Comment

• No particular dates set yet. Still working on it.
      1980 XS1100LG Midnight
      1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
      A quick death and an easy one.
      A pretty girl and an honest one.
      A cold beer and another one!

Comment

• Originally posted by XS1100 Newbie View Post
        How about an overnight in Tillamook. Camp at Cape Lookout. Arrive Friday, ride on Saturday, home on Sunday.
        http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...2,0.87204&z=10

tried to put link to map in. Wilson River Hwy to Glenwood, then down through Carlton, then over to Hemlock, and to campground. Can take a detour to Sand Lake.
        That sounds like it could work, it depends on the time of year.

If that was the plan, I would camp with the group Friday night. Saturday I would ride with the group to Carlton, where I would head home. My other option would be to join the group at Carlton on Saturday, ride with everyone back to camp and go home Sunday.

Larry
        Inventor of the YICS Eliminator. Want one? Get it here.
        http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...399#post183399

If you're not riding, you're not living!
        82 XJ1100
        80 XS1100G (Project bike)
        64 Yamaha YA-6
        77 Suzuki TS-185

79 XS1100SF Built this one for a friend.
        See it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYT4C9_6Ac

Comment

• Why a tech day?That is what this website is for.I can work on my bike all winter.I like to ride when the weather permits.If some of you want a tech day someone needs to volunteer a place and time.Then some can stay for the tech day and others can plan a ride. PS has anyone heard from Jeremy Mills lately?
          1980 special (Phyllis)
          1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

• I agree with you on the Tech day Terry. I have not seen Jeremy on the forum, and Ron either for that matter.
            1980 XS1100LG Midnight

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Comment

• Who said Tech day?

I didn't say anything about a Tech day. The only one that I know of who has mentioned it is Tony. Get together, bullsh!t around the campfire at night and ride during the day is my vote.

Larry
              Inventor of the YICS Eliminator. Want one? Get it here.
              http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...399#post183399

If you're not riding, you're not living!
              82 XJ1100
              80 XS1100G (Project bike)
              64 Yamaha YA-6
              77 Suzuki TS-185

79 XS1100SF Built this one for a friend.
              See it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYT4C9_6Ac

Comment

• Anybody been to the big rally they have in Baker every year? Looks like it might be a great gathering, and good riding.
                1980 XS1100LG Midnight

Comment

Anybody been to the big rally they have in Baker every year? Looks like it might be a great gathering, and good riding.
                  When is it? I'd hit that one up.
                  "The Hooligan" XJ1100, Virago Gauge Pods, Screaming Eagle Mufflers, K&N Filter, hand made rear fender, side covers, and solo seat, round bar conversion, small headlight, tail light, and cat eye turn signals, chip fuses, rewired the right way.

Pics: http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/ya...?sort=6&page=1

Comment

• June 11-14
                    http://www.hellscanyonrally.com/
                    1980 XS1100LG Midnight

Comment

• If we don't get something in the planning pretty soon, i am going to have to plan my own runs. Most people, other than me possibly, need to plan for the time. I am going to try to make a ride to Crater Lake via the coast and accross, with my son.
                      1980 XS1100LG Midnight

Comment

• I don't know if I'm going to have much free time this year. So far it looks like I'm going to be swamped all riding season but I'll try to get out here and there...

Geezer
                        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

• Did some one say RIDE?!!!!

Hello every one, I'm new to the site. Given the opptions I would go with Tilimook. My ol' lady and I live in Longview and mostly we just need a little lead time for child care. I'm glad that I found the site, just tripped over it looking to get a question answered. Does any of you know the HP rating for xs11? If so, I'd much much obliged. Also, I'm trying to get some of my friends to go on a couple rides this season, one to the Spruse Goose and one to the Army museum at Ft. Lewis. Anyone how'd like to go on those just let me know, we have no set dates yet, so it's pretty open so far. Thank you. My name is Tony too.

Comment

If we don't get something in the planning pretty soon, i am going to have to plan my own runs. Most people, other than me possibly, need to plan for the time. I am going to try to make a ride to Crater Lake via the coast and accross, with my son.
                            Right you are Bob I'm working on it.I'll try to get a rough draft posted next week.The hells canyon thing looks cool! Terry
                            1980 special (Phyllis)
                            1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

• Originally posted by tigertank View Post
                              Hello every one, I'm new to the site. Given the opptions I would go with Tilimook. My ol' lady and I live in Longview and mostly we just need a little lead time for child care. I'm glad that I found the site, just tripped over it looking to get a question answered. Does any of you know the HP rating for xs11? If so, I'd much much obliged. Also, I'm trying to get some of my friends to go on a couple rides this season, one to the Spruse Goose and one to the Army museum at Ft. Lewis. Anyone how'd like to go on those just let me know, we have no set dates yet, so it's pretty open so far. Thank you. My name is Tony too.
                              About 95 hp stock.Welcome aboard. Terry
                              1980 special (Phyllis)

Comment

• The army museum is CLOSED as of now. I don't remember, but I think it's next year until they get done with the upgrades/refurbs. I was just in Dupont at my sisters house this past weekend. As I had my two "adult children" with me, I flew up.
                                Welcome to the site, and I'll have to look you up the next time I ride up that way!
                                Ray Matteis
                                KE6NHG
                                XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
                                XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Working...
                                X