XS riders in the Pacific NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geezer View Post
    I'll try to bring some product too. I will certainly have connectors and my crimp tool so I can show how to replace connectors and properly pack them with dielectric grease.

Anybody want to volunteer their bike to get a new connector or two installed to show the group?

Geezer
    Hey Tony,bring a reg/rect assy and a prototype of that R1 break stuff so we can check it out.Since I have the rv I'll bring as many parts and tools that I think we might need.

Terry
    1980 special (Phyllis)
    1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

• I had planned to bring the R1 caliper stuff and a couple reg/rec units. I'll also have a hand full of electrics tools and a multimeter.

Even if I can't get enough orders to produce the disk brake rotors, I will be having the R1 caliper conversions machined up.

Geezer
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geezer View Post
        I had planned to bring the R1 caliper stuff and a couple reg/rec units. I'll also have a hand full of electrics tools and a multimeter.

Even if I can't get enough orders to produce the disk brake rotors, I will be having the R1 caliper conversions machined up.

Geezer
        Cool,I hope you get the orders for the brakes.You can count me in for one complete set.

Terry
        1980 special (Phyllis)
        1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

• This ought to be an educational weekend for me. I need to learn all i can before next summer.
          1980 XS1100LG Midnight
          1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
          A quick death and an easy one.
          A pretty girl and an honest one.
          A cold beer and another one!

Comment

• Just moving this thread back to the top for a quick roll call.Is everyone still on and to see if anyone else wants to join us.Also Yahman have you mapped out any rides for Saturday or Sunday?We're less than 3 weeks away!!I can't wait!

Terry
            1980 special (Phyllis)

Comment

• I am still there. Just waiting for the day.
              1980 XS1100LG Midnight
              1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
              A quick death and an easy one.
              A pretty girl and an honest one.
              A cold beer and another one!

Comment

• Me too. I'll be there but I don't know if I'll be up to a ride on Sunday...

Geezer
                Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

• I just got back from San Diego and I'm planning for Oregon now.

Bobber might be going on the ride, too. It'll be fun!

Regards,

Scott
                  -- Scott
                  _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
                  1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                  1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                  1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
                  1979 XS1100F: parts
                  2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• I plan on riding up early sat. what time would be good to arrive? I know some were going to be there fri night. but if I show up sat a.m. for the day I have to work on sunday .am I going to miss out? looking forward to meeting all.
                    Alias Larry R in Kelso WA

When in dought, punch it.
                    XS1100LG Precious current
                    XS1100SF Ruby gone to a better home
                    KZ900B MIA stolen (ALL bike thieves MUST GET OFF THE PLANET more politically correct ???)

Comment

• Originally posted by lvrsnr View Post
                      I plan on riding up early sat. what time would be good to arrive? I know some were going to be there fri night. but if I show up sat a.m. for the day I have to work on sunday .am I going to miss out? looking forward to meeting all.
                      Don't know what you will miss out on.Come on down.Looking forward to meeting you.
                      1980 special (Phyllis)

Comment

• Rides... I've got rides

We are a little limited to the direction of the rides because of the remote area, however I have mapped out 4 different rides for everyone to choose from. They range from a short 24.2 mile, 52 minute ride in the local area. To a 122 mile, 3 1/2 hr ride taking the long way to and from Silver Falls. There are also a few forest service roads in the area, but it's hard to tell where they turn into gravel. We can explore them as well, if any one wants too.

It looks like Terry, Skip and Scott will probably be the first ones there, so if one of you guys would like to PM me with an address, I will send you a copy of the print-outs from Goggle maps. That way everyone can see them before I get there early Saturday, probably around 8:45am.

For anyone else that would like to attend, the following spaces are still available in order of closeness to the group. C26, C19, C28, C15 and C29.

Also I see some has reserved C27, was that anyone here on the site?

Looking forward to the rally, it will be nice to meet everyone.

Larry
                        Inventor of the YICS Eliminator. Want one? Get it here.
                        http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...399#post183399

If you're not riding, you're not living!
                        82 XJ1100
                        80 XS1100G (Project bike)
                        64 Yamaha YA-6
                        77 Suzuki TS-185

79 XS1100SF Built this one for a friend.
                        See it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYT4C9_6Ac

Comment

• Originally posted by Yahman View Post
                          Also I see some has reserved C27, was that anyone here on the site?
                          I think that's the site my friends in Washington reserved. I told them I was going to be riding up to see them. No motorcycles but they have a trailer and like to go camping so I told them to grab a site and come down to hang out at the lake for the weekend then we'd head up to Vancouver.

Regards,

Scott
                          -- Scott
                          _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
                          1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                          1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                          1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
                          1979 XS1100F: parts
                          2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

• Cool, that puts them on one side of Terry and your on the other.

See you there,
                            Larry

82 XJ1100
                            64 Yamaha YA-6
                            77 Suzuki TS-185

Comment

• Larry for some reason the system won't let me pm you.Maybe SWMBO thinks I'm a bad example and placed me on your ignore list.(smart girl)You can fax my office 541-923-0207. aer@bendbroadband.com

Terry
                              1980 special (Phyllis)

Comment

• Terry,

I sent you an email.

Larry

82 XJ1100
                                64 Yamaha YA-6
                                77 Suzuki TS-185

Comment

Working...
                                X