No announcement yet.

XS riders in the Pacific NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the point of having one person make the reservations. They can specify that we need 3 or 4 sites together. For those only arriving by bike, 2 or more can split a campsite. I'll need one since my family will be showing up later in a cage or two.

My cousins do an annual rafting trip and they pack about 20 people into 3 camp sites and I don't think we'll have that many.

Geezer

Originally posted by XS1100 Newbie View Post
    I'll be there!! I have not reserved a campsite yet. Just need to know which part you all think we want to be in. It seems there are different sections. Be nice if we could all be close.
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

OK by my count we need 3 trailer campsites at 1 each for Geezer, tw1980 and XS1100 Newbie. I count 2 tent campsites, 1 for Radical123 and 1 for myself. Is that everyone?

I am not sure if we can put a tent in a site with a trailer, I will be checking on that tomorrow.

Full campsites with hookups are $20.00 per night and $16.00 per night for a tent site. Day use fees are included in the campsite fees. Check-in after 4:00pm.

According to the camping restrictions, campsites are limited to 8 people per site and only 1 extra vehicle per campsite. All vehicles must be parked on the pavement. Once a site has 2 registered vehicles, no other vehicles can enter that site. Park staff strictly enforce these regulations.

Larry
      Inventor of the YICS Eliminator. Want one? Get it here.
      http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...399#post183399

If you're not riding, you're not living!
      82 XJ1100
      80 XS1100G (Project bike)
      64 Yamaha YA-6
      77 Suzuki TS-185

79 XS1100SF Built this one for a friend.
      See it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYT4C9_6Ac

Comment

Sounds good but I need a tent site rather than a trailer site.

Geezzer

Originally posted by Yahman View Post
        OK by my count we need 3 trailer campsites at 1 each for Geezer, tw1980 and XS1100 Newbie. I count 2 tent campsites, 1 for Radical123 and 1 for myself. Is that everyone?

I am not sure if we can put a tent in a site with a trailer, I will be checking on that tomorrow.

Full campsites with hookups are $20.00 per night and $16.00 per night for a tent site. Day use fees are included in the campsite fees. Check-in after 4:00pm.

According to the camping restrictions, campsites are limited to 8 people per site and only 1 extra vehicle per campsite. All vehicles must be parked on the pavement. Once a site has 2 registered vehicles, no other vehicles can enter that site. Park staff strictly enforce these regulations.

Larry

Comment

I need a tent site as well. I may end up driving if i don't get my bike fixed. I got lots of time though.
          1980 XS1100LG Midnight
          1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
          A quick death and an easy one.
          A pretty girl and an honest one.
          A cold beer and another one!

Comment

OK 1 trailer site and 4 tent sites. I think we can put as many tents as we want in site. The limiting factor is the number of people and vehicles per site, I will check into the sites and also reservations, who will be needing a site Friday night?

Larry

82 XJ1100
            64 Yamaha YA-6
            77 Suzuki TS-185

Comment

It looks like campsite availability for the weekend of September 12th and 13th isn't going to be a problem. There is a $6.00 nonrefundable fee for each reservation, that makes it $22.00 per night for a tent site. We can have 2 vehicles per site and 8 people.

XS1100 Newbie, are you going to be arriving with just one vehicle? If so maybe we can share a tent site. It will be just myself on my motorcycle, the wife has to work that weekend.

Larry

82 XJ1100
              64 Yamaha YA-6
              77 Suzuki TS-185

Comment

Yes, i will have only one vehicle. Should be my bike if there are no more problems. I want to go down Friday. Are you going down Friday or Saturday? If most everyone is going down on Saturday, maybe i'll wait for then.??????
                1980 XS1100LG Midnight
                1991 Honda CBR1000F Hurricane

"The hand is almost valueless at one end of the arm if there be not a brain at the other"

Here's to a long life and a happy one.
                A quick death and an easy one.
                A pretty girl and an honest one.
                A cold beer and another one!

Comment

Originally posted by XS1100 Newbie View Post
                  Yes, i will have only one vehicle. Should be my bike if there are no more problems. I want to go down Friday. Are you going down Friday or Saturday? If most everyone is going down on Saturday, maybe i'll wait for then.??????
                  I could come down Friday if most of the group will be there.

Geezer

Comment

I'll be arriving early Saturday. We will need to meet up at the Mongold day-use area, as check-in time isn't untill after 4:00pm and parking multiple vehicles in one campsite is a problem. If anyone needs a map of the camp ground you can find one at the following link.

http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_93.php

Larry

82 XJ1100
                    64 Yamaha YA-6
                    77 Suzuki TS-185

Comment

Sounds great, do you need me to send you any $ to cover reservation expenses?

Geezer

Comment

I'm planing on showing up on Friday.I think if people are going to show up threw out the day on Sat.There would not be a problem with parking a few bikes in my spot until check in time.
                        1980 special (Phyllis)
                        1196 10.5 to 1 kit,megacycle cams,shaved head,dynojet carb kit,ported intake and exhaust,mac 4 into 1 exhaust,drilled rotors,ss brake lines,pods,mikes xs green coils,iridium plugs,led lights,throttle lock,progressive shocks,oil cooler,ajustable cam gears,HD valve springs,Vmax tensioner mod

Comment

I'll see of can get away sooner. Any chance I could pitch a tent on your site if I can get away on Friday? I don't want to reserve the site for anther day with only a 30% chance I can show up on Friday.

Tony

Originally posted by tw1980 View Post
                          I'm planing on showing up on Friday.I think if people are going to show up threw out the day on Sat.There would not be a problem with parking a few bikes in my spot until check in time.

Comment

I'm in

Making a run up north is mostly why I bought the XS in the first place. Last year was a wash so, hopefully, I can make it this year. September 12th and 13th at a lake would be perfect.

Is there any name and/or reference for booking a campsite?

Regards,

Scott
                            -- Scott
                            _____

2004 ST1300A: No name... yet
                            1982 XJ1100J: "Baby" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                            1980 XS1100G: "Columbo" SS Brakes, '850 FD, ACCT
                            1979 XS1100SF: "Bush" W.I.P.
                            1979 XS1100F: parts
                            2018 Heritage Softail Classic 117 FLHCS SE: "Nanuk" It's DEAD, it's not just resting. It is an EX cycle.

Comment

3Phase,

That sounds great. I am in the process of setting up reservations for the nights of 9/11/09 and 9/12/09, what dates would you need?

Larry

82 XJ1100
                              64 Yamaha YA-6
                              77 Suzuki TS-185

Comment

Yahman nice to meet you.
                                let me ask are you the one i get the money to? my wife and i would like to get 1 camp site to our self for a few others to share if they can make it.they ride but not xs riders yet but i am working on that,
                                it will be for friday and saturday thank you.
                                i am in the phone book under Winans if you need to call.
                                Ron
                                1980 midnight xs1100 Rebilt cosmetically
                                1980 midnight xs850 bagger
                                1980 Special xs1100 (all apart)
                                1979 special Special runner
                                2011 street glide

Comment

Working...
                                X