No announcement yet.

2019 Colorado Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the cluster #uck isn't until August I"ll consider riding that way after Colorado with you Mike, if you don't mind. I was coming back to Tulsa from a Lost rally in Wisconsin a few years ago on my Green SF on I 35 just as Sturgis wrapped up and it was like riding through an obstacle course of noisy, slow moving pilons.

Black hills and Deadwood might be interesting.

Went up through Wyoming and Montana last year after the rally to visit some family and friends.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

• nice country

Howdy Greg,,,,,once all the dates for the rallies fall into place, then the rides will happen. My best man from long ago, lives in Ohio, wants to fly out and pick up one of my xsses and we plan on riding back to Ohio, so between that, Colo. and Sturgis,,,it will be some ridin going on. Its great riding in Wyoming and Montana,,, Deadwood is a cool town. maybe I can string along Scott also to cruise with . Roo wanted to do the ride also,,,,,so till then Greg, good travels,,,,,,,Mike in Sun Diego
      mike
      1982 xj1100 maxim
      1981 venture bagger
      1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
      1959 wife

Comment

Working...
      X