XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • earl G
    replied
    packed and ready to go. for the weather off and on rain. should change when i start going south, but first must go west, to catch 81s.
    got a room in bristol tn. then ride in to I H .

    see u all there
    earl g

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by mastan
    Cleveland. Not too bad here, but between Columbus and Cincy it gets fun.
    Ride safe. See ya there.

    Leave a comment:


  • mastan
    replied
    Originally posted by BA80
    Where are you coming from?
    Cleveland. Not too bad here, but between Columbus and Cincy it gets fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by mastan
    I'm all packed and ready to go. Looks like it's gonna be a wet ride for me too.
    Mark
    Where are you coming from?

    Leave a comment:


  • mastan
    replied
    I'm all packed and ready to go. Looks like it's gonna be a wet ride for me too.
    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    I've been looking at the weather maps. It will probably be spotty for me headed to Sallisaw to meet Tod but it looks like poor Harry will be under it all the way down to I40.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    At least you'll be clean

    Ride safe. See u in Little Rock.

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    4AM and it's been raining all night. Looks like the first leg of this journey is gonna be a soggy one.

    Glad I didn't clean the bike or I'd be pissed.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Glad you cant all be like me...thats a relief...LOL...This is my backyard whadya want? And I go my own effin way...

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    Ha, more like 800 miles tomorrow before the 400 mile day from Texas, already did 300 today. I know you guys are farther than 500 from Memphis.

    Going to get my beauty sleep now so I can be bright-eyed and bushy tailed in the AM.

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Of course, that's the short day with 500+ miles the day before that 400 mile day. Maybe some day Brent and I will be able to distance ride like you, Ben. Gives us something to shoot for anyway, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    If only we could all be like you Ben.............I bet you change your mind again.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    400 miles is a half a day's trip for me...and thats what I'll be doing to get there...all NC roads OFC...

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    I imagine after 400 miles, all of us will be looking for the easiest route to a cold beer...

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    I think that's the first time I've heard Tod say that the EASIEST route was the one he's taking.

    Leave a comment:

Working...