PNW '07 - Olympia Wa Aug 13-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run, up the back side of Mt St Helens.
    A run up Helen's backside, along with her dangerous curves... Woo Woo!

Now this is disappointing...
    No Meri... then no Prometheus!
    "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

A run up Helen's backside, along with her dangerous curves... Woo Woo!
      Somehow, I don't think Helen's your kind of girl. Rather big and bulky with an explosive temper.
      Yeah, sure!

I'm surprised you'd want to be anywhere within 100 miles of me on a bike after our last experience riding together. You're a brave man... (either that or just a foolhardy fellow)
      -Meri
      "Boldly Going Nowhere"

www.meriwetherphoto.net

Comment

Hey you two, just cause you can't get off work for the rides does not mean you can't stop buy for the meet'n and greet'n.
        DZ
        Vyger, 'F'
        "The Special", 'SF'
        '08 FJR1300

Comment

Olympia 07

ME TO, ME TO!

See you on the 13th, Thanks, Ken

ratbyk

Comment

Geez, Denny, this is killing me. Sheila and I are taking the month of July off and doing our regular "week to ten days" ride to somewhere. Granted, that still leaves me with about four weeks of vacation time, but I'm trying not to hog the whole summer so my boss and my co-worker can have some time off in prime time too. Sheila's in a similar spot as her co-worker is taking August off. I just gotta get down to your place during a PNW meet, and I'm thinking this might be the year to do it. I just might have to 'cage it', or come down solo. Oooh, decisions, decisions......
            Ken Talbot

Comment

I'm hoping to make it over for a day or two. I've finally transfered my broken SF to an SG frame and am hopefully in the final stages of sidecar alignment. What a PITA!!! It'll end up being a real hack rig with parts from a half dozen different bikes. Currently trying to cobble a harley seat and beemer tank onto it but this may be a bit too much hassle.

Hoover and his new sidekick Opus are in 7th heaven finally getting to ride again. I could swear that the three brain cells the pups share go into seizure whenever they hear the rig fire up.

http://www.imt.net/~rockjok/sm-impatient.JPG

http://www.imt.net/~rockjok/sm-passdogz.JPG

Later,

Rob

Comment

I just might have to 'cage it', or come down solo.
                Ken,

Anyway you can get here, we would enjoy seeing you.

You too, Rob.
                DZ
                Vyger, 'F'
                "The Special", 'SF'
                '08 FJR1300

Comment

Attending members

Hey Denny do you have a list of the peeps coming, posted yet? Oh and Ratbyk i sure hope your coming down so i can get look at that hot ZX11!! and Ken Talbot it sure would be nice to see you and Sheila since i wasn't able to get up there last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

Jason

Comment

Hi Jason. I'm planning on coming for sure. The ZX11 is not as shiny as it once was. I've put over 40,000km on it in the last 2 1/2 years. Still hauls pretty good.'I'm planning on being into Denny's late in the afternoon on the Monday. Taking the morning ferry over to Port Angeles and stopping at the Kawi dealer there to have a look at the new Concours 14 then onto Olympia.
                    See ya, eh!

Comment

My boss just approved my vacation request. Now the only thing I need to do is fix my tranny, skips in 1st and I lost 5th the last time out.... I plan to be there! Make mine a camping spot...
                      Jerry Fields
                      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
                      '06 Concours
                      My Galleries Page.
                      My Blog Page.
                      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Denny and all,

Haven't seen you guys in WAAAYY too long. We're gonna try to make it on Thursday for the St. Helens ride. Don't know for sure yet what we'll be rollin' on, but it will have two wheels and at least 1100cc's. Well, unless it's a KLR. It has two wheels, anyway.

Looking forward to seeing y'all again!

- Gary

http://home.comcast.net/~GnVBerg

Comment

Hey Denny do you have a list of the peeps coming, posted yet?
                          No list yet. Been so busy with teach summer school, I haven't had the time. I will try to get a list posted this weekend.
                          DZ
                          Vyger, 'F'
                          "The Special", 'SF'
                          '08 FJR1300

Comment

"Please, oh please..."

Can I be guest of honor?
                            "Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic!' ('Bones' McCoy)

Comment

I can't make it this year. Sue and I will be getting married on the 16th and I don't think I can talk her into taking a bike trip then.

We won't be far away though, we're getting married in Vancouver B.C..

Geezer
                              Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Hey! Congrats and good wishes to the both of you!

Originally posted by Geezer
                                I can't make it this year. Sue and I will be getting married on the 16th and I don't think I can talk her into taking a bike trip then.

We won't be far away though, we're getting married in Vancouver B.C..

Geezer
                                Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Working...
                                X