No announcement yet.

XSEast 09 Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am up this morning.... Bike is semi pack. Gotta finish that and head out the door.

Lots of time to meet up with Phil in Eastern Ontario. I going to wander across, zig zagging, taking this road and then that road.
    Tom
    2004 FJR1300abs 311,000 kilometers and counting
    gone,but not forgotten 1978 XS11E

Comment

• And so it begins....ride safe, fellas. See you in Vermont!

Comment

• Yes you will God willing and the creek don't rise.
        http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1241/1480921818_241eade448_s.jpg

Comment

• Who's got a spare oil filler cap?

Whoever is coming, if you have a spare oil filler cap, please bring it! Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by randy View Post
            Whoever is coming, if you have a spare oil filler cap, please bring it! Thanks.
            Randy, I have one, I'll toss it in with my gear!

Paul
            Paul
            1983 XJ1100 Maxim
            1979 XS1100 Standard
            1980 XS1100 Special

I'm not a motorcycle mechanic but I play one on the internet.

Comment

• The Two Bluenosers are on their Way

Bruce Doucette and Dave Steeves left my place a little after 2pm AST heading for New Brunswick. They will staying with Doug Mitchell over night and all will be in Vermont Friday afternoon.

They are in good spirits and their bikes are running great. It was real nice of them to stop by my home to say Good Bye. It feels crappy to see them go without me.

Next year!

BTW, Bluenoser is the nicname given to people living in Nova Scotia.

Cheers,
              Mark Robertson,

'84 XJ1100 - SOLD
              '79 XS1100 - SOLD n still going strong
              '07 Bandit 1250S

Comment

• Are we there yet?

Bike is loaded, Bags are loaded, only thing left to get loaded is ME!!

See you all Friday night. Ride safe everyone!
                Trying not to offend since Aug 28, 2010

Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
                Owner of:
                1979 XS1100F (The Pig)
                140 mains
                45 pilot jets
                Floats at 24mm
                Running Rich

"Arrogant, delusional tyrants can't be stopped by earnest words and furrowed brows. Action, strong bold action coming from a position of strength and determination, is the only effective deterrent." -Mitt Romney

Comment

• I'm loading now, Then going do do a practice run (on getting loaded). Meeting up with Gareth near Ardsley NY tomorrow morning, then were on to Peekskill to meet up with Ben and Earl for lunch. Should be in Brattleboro by 3-4PM.

"Oh, Boy, is this GREAT!" - Flounder

Comment

• XSEAST Yee Haw!

I'm all packed too will load up in the a.m. its gonna be a fine day...looking forward to hooking up with Earl, Randy and whomever else...try to get a good nights sleep...always hard to do before the big trip
                    1980 XS650G Special-Two
                    1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• Outa here at sun up. See y'all tommorrow.
                      80 SG
                      81 SH in parts
                      99 ST1100
                      91 ST1100

Comment

• I'm packed, loaded and ready to go. The Ottawa gang (blue giant, 79XS11F, ELDR, Heather and Matt) is meeting for breakfast at 8 and will be on the road before 9. We're picking up olebiker at the border and with any luck, meeting maximphil and huron52 in Tupper Lake NY for lunch. Hope to be there for happy hour with no problems, breakdowns, crashes or soiled underwear along the way!

See you all soon!

Paul
                        Paul
                        1983 XJ1100 Maxim
                        1979 XS1100 Standard
                        1980 XS1100 Special

Comment

• Originally posted by blue giant View Post
                          well.................is it?

:d:d:d:d:d
                          yes it is!!!!!
                          Paul
                          1983 XJ1100 Maxim
                          1979 XS1100 Standard
                          1980 XS1100 Special

Comment

• VT bound

munching on my bagel gonna load up the bike at 8 and head out the door by 9 to meet Earl around 10...Be safe everyone and we'll see you all in a few hours..
                            1980 XS650G Special-Two
                            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• final preperations

Just a few hours to pack, check, double check and the, half wat there remember what you forgot to remind your self not to forget (which of course is promptly forgotten). You'll know it's me, two-tone blue full-dress E with a velorex 700 side hack painted to match. If you're still not sure, it sez "My Blue 'leven" on the top trunk and NY plates "blulvn"(yeah, that's sad and bogus, I know!) See you there!
                              1978 XS1100E, full dress w/Velorex 700 side car (My Blue 'leven) 1980 XS1100SG (as of yet un-named)

Comment

• all packed and ready to go. have to hit the bank then off to n.j. to met ben. to n.y. next met randy,dpotter58 and newc4. then up north turn right and we are there. enjoy
                                80 xs1100G

Comment

Working...
                                X