X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ, what is the hotel info?

Comment

• Originally posted by blue giant
      There have been talks of a fall rally to help plan the spring XS East 2009 rally. How about moving this one a little north for us Ontario guys. Perhaps in or near the area that it's being held.

Just my $0.02

Paul
      Thanks for the input. This started as a day ride and it still is with an overnight for those that want to.

As for a Fall Rally, if someone is familiar with an area farther north with accommodations and routes and can put it together in 3 weeks (before leaf peeping season) or so I say go for it.

I'll attend!

Comment

• Originally posted by randy
        Russ, what is the hotel info?
        I have two in mind in Torrington. I'll give them a call to verify. Do we want to call it as the being on the 20th?

Comment

• Do we want to call it as the being on the 20th?

It's as good a date as any.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scootstado2

I have two in mind in Torrington. I'll give them a call to verify. Do we want to call it as the being on the 20th?
            The 20th of what month?If you mean Sept...I 'll already be in CT for an ST-Owners event at Water's Edge Campground in Lebanon CT...So I will be on my ST for this event.I have already paid for my reserved cabin...
            1980 XS650G Special-Two
            1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax-im

The 20th of what month?If you mean Sept...I 'll already be in CT for an ST-Owners event at Water's Edge Campground in Lebanon CT...So I will be on my ST for this event.I have already paid for my reserved cabin...
              Yeah Ben looks like the 20th. Too bad you have a conflict. See you some other time!

Comment

• NW CT Ride Thread

I put up a NW CT Ride thread up with the Rallies. Use that for all communication from now on. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X