X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is more pics!

http://rs171.pbsrc.com/albums/u291/e...h=480&fit=clip

http://rs171.pbsrc.com/albums/u291/e...h=480&fit=clip
    Last edited by exquized1; 12-29-2015, 12:32 AM.
    68 Honda Cl350 (sold)
    76 Honda Cb 400 super sport
    79 special (skull bike)
    79 special (parts bike w/title)
    79 special
    80 standard full dress (Sat 24 years)
    81 special (parts for now trying to get the title)
    81 kaw 750 ltd (sold to brother-in-law)
    80 650 maxim (fixing for wife)
    81 650 maxim
    81 Xs 650 special ( No title found in a barn)
    88 Zx 600r (Sold)
    01 Gz 250

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics!
      Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Originally posted by Bonz View Post
        I have an uncle with a 2010 Vmax. I have posted on this forum in other places that I have never accelerated faster in my life in or on any land bound conveyance. The freaking thing will do 0 to 100 in 6 seconds. I rolled on in second gear from 30 miles an hour and hit 120 in about four seconds. I haven't erased the grin off my face each time I think about it in the years since.
        Glad you answered that question, speed.!!
        1980xs1100.sg Pacifica Fairing ..stock.
        2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.! ⛺

Comment

Originally posted by exquized1 View Post
          Here is my new ride.

2014 Yamaha Stryker XVS1300c
          Got in June of this year with zero miles

I just bought a chrome backrest with quick release and got blackout exhaust that matches mine. I'm happy with it!
          Nice ride!!!!Great exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by James England View Post
            I could cope with one of these though........

............just to ride one and fully twist the throttle would be a thrill for me at my 165lbs weight. Never mind my age.........mentally still 18yrs. old, and I DO occasionally still pay for that thinking.
            81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

I traded my 2010 FJR1300 for a new MT-09 Tracer (FJ-09 called overhere). Didn't look back since, no regret at all. Very nimble bike , loads of torque, great induction noise ( a lot like my ex-z1300), decent weather protection and cheap. Despite having 850 cc it will lift its front wheel in the first three gears when gassing it. In now fitted a decent horn to scare the **** out of the seniors sleeping while driving and a topcase instead of panniers. As it is a budget bike suspension will come next because it obviously wont cope when being abused
              XS1100 3X0 '82 restomod, 2H9 '78 chain drive racer, 3H3 '79 customized.
              MV Agusta Brutale 910R '06.
              Triumph 1200 Speed Trophy '91, Triumph 1200 '93.
              Z1 '73 restomod, Z1A '74 yellow/green, KZ900 A4 '76 green.
              Yamaha MT-09 Tracer '15 grey.
              Kawasaki Z1300 DFI '84 modified, red.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathh View Post
                I traded my 2010 FJR1300 for a new MT-09 Tracer (FJ-09 called overhere). Didn't look back since, no regret at all. Very nimble bike , loads of torque, great induction noise ( a lot like my ex-z1300), decent weather protection and cheap. Despite having 850 cc it will lift its front wheel in the first three gears when gassing it. In now fitted a decent horn to scare the **** out of the seniors sleeping while driving and a topcase instead of panniers. As it is a budget bike suspension will come next because it obviously wont cope when being abused
                Seems like you get better bikes overseas,wondering why...?Now on another note,does any one follow Royal Jordian motorcycle vlooger???Where is he ridding',what aim I looking at location....they stole his bike. Does any one like dislike him. And or other recommendations ,vloogers.I enjoy watching!!!
                Have a good day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomcos67 View Post
                  Seems like you get better bikes overseas,wondering why...?Now on another note,does any one follow Royal Jordian motorcycle vlooger???Where is he ridding',what aim I looking at location....they stole his bike. Does any one like dislike him. And or other recommendations ,vloogers.I enjoy watching!!!
                  Have a good day!!!!
                  this is a edit...correct spelling Jordanian last name.the bike was a nuda,what is a nuda??/thanks

Comment

this is a edit...correct spelling Jordanian last name.the bike was a nuda,what is a nuda??/thanks
                    Must be an Aprilia .... (900cc).
                    XS1100 3X0 '82 restomod, 2H9 '78 chain drive racer, 3H3 '79 customized.
                    MV Agusta Brutale 910R '06.
                    Triumph 1200 Speed Trophy '91, Triumph 1200 '93.
                    Z1 '73 restomod, Z1A '74 yellow/green, KZ900 A4 '76 green.
                    Yamaha MT-09 Tracer '15 grey.
                    Kawasaki Z1300 DFI '84 modified, red.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathh View Post
                      Must be an Aprilia .... (900cc).
                      after going baack viewing more vids,the nuda is a husquvarna,spelling?900.what a fraking bike it is....

Comment

after going baack viewing more vids,the nuda is a husquvarna,spelling?900.what a fraking bike it is....
                        As far as moto-x, CR 430 Huskies and 501 Maicos were my favorite to ride back in the day. They both had front and rear suspension very well matched.......least they were for that time period before mono-shocking came about originally in the Yamaha YZ 250 moto-crosser. IIRC, in 1974 0r 75.
                        Last edited by motoman; 01-09-2016, 03:13 AM.
                        81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

My new ride!

OK, it's 18 years old, but it just returned to life. I had stared at it for four years, now finally got it going. I got the tag and insurance yesterday.

What motivated me was that a friend who has one let me ride his. It will pretty much run circles around an XS11, except in a drag race. It has nice big luggage and is fairly comfortable. Now that I can ride it, I have snow in the forecast.

No, I will not give up my Eleven Special. It's going to get some badly needed love and attention.
                          Marty (in Mississippi)
                          XS1100SG
                          XS650SK
                          XS650SH
                          XS650G
                          XS6502F
                          XS650E

Comment

Hi Marty,
                            Looks great. Does it still live in it's own little garage or will it be allowed in with the herd in the big garage You already know i like Moto Guzzi
                            Phil
                            1981 XS1100 H Venturer ( Addie)
                            1983 XJ 650 Maxim
                            2004 Kawasaki Concours. ( Black Bear)

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPhil View Post
                              Hi Marty,
                              Looks great. Does it still live in it's own little garage or will it be allowed in with the herd in the big garage You already know i like Moto Guzzi
                              Phil
                              It has moved in with the Yamaha herd. Are you coming through again after the equinox?
                              Marty (in Mississippi)
                              XS1100SG
                              XS650SK
                              XS650SH
                              XS650G
                              XS6502F
                              XS650E

Comment

Nice one Marty..I also love Moto Guzzis' and yours looks almost brand spankin' new...
                                1980 XS650G Special-Two
                                1993 Honda ST1100

Comment

Working...
                                X