X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJOK2PLAY
    replied
    Hey, Joe...
    Sorry to hear of your brother's passing.
    Wish I could have had the opportunity to ride with him and met him at the rally.

You're absolutely correct... (notice I didn't say "right"? Lol...)

Look forward to seeing you again at the rally.

My deepest condolances.
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• rdmcguy
    replied
    Before it's too late .

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    It's nice to see so much interest in the upcoming rally here in Colorado ,
    If there is anyone that might might be unsure about coming because there is an unfinished project at home or some other neglected project,please consider this .......
    Our days are numbered in this life ,I very recently lost my next oldest brother just barely 59 yrs. old ....I just about had him convinced to join in the upcoming rally and though he was not a highly skilled rider I know he would have enjoyed meeting and riding with us ,
    I am not seeking sympathy just hoping to remind you that SOME things can wait ,The grim reaper seldom does .
    I think I might have to ride his XJ 650 midnight special in his honor ....
    See ya in July

Leave a comment:

• Bonz
    replied
    Nice to hear, CatatonicBug!

Leave a comment:

• madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Yeppers......and why IMO our XS rallies are way more fun....more riding and less meeting.
    No doubt 'bout that Brant...

Leave a comment:

• motoman
    replied
    Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
    I just realized that I might be able to attend this one! Just need to clear it with SWMBO, but I wanna come too!
    A kitchen pass works.

Leave a comment:

• CatatonicBug
    replied
    I just realized that I might be able to attend this one! Just need to clear it with SWMBO, but I wanna come too!

Leave a comment:

• motoman
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im View Post
    WestSTOC is always 300+...that's a lot of meeting. ..
    Yeppers......and why IMO our XS rallies are way more fun....more riding and less meeting.

Leave a comment:

• madmax-im
    replied
    WestSTOC is always 300+...that's a lot of meeting. ..

Leave a comment:

• motoman
    replied
    especially now that I am a pensioner and get one check a month...the dates are never the same from one month to the next so it is a crap shoot as to when the greens are in the bank and matching it to rally dates...... WestSTOC in Grand Jct. looks to be a better fit...but that is not a statement of intent...just an observation at this point...
    That it should be with several hundred folks there. Figure I'd at least run out to the motel and meet a few of them.

Leave a comment:

• BA80
    replied
    especially now that I am a pensioner and get one check a month...the dates are never the same from one month to the next so it is a crap shoot as to when the greens are in the bank and matching it to rally dates...... WestSTOC in Grand Jct. looks to be a better fit...but that is not a statement of intent...just an observation at this point...
    You could always be a WalMart greeter for supplemental income.

Leave a comment:

• madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by motoman View Post
    ........still mimmicking the roulette wheel...........why does that not surprise me.
    Last edited by madmax-im; 04-23-2016, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by madmax-im
    Thanks Bonz...Nice job with the web page Jerry
    Its a pretty basic web page but it does provide a summary of rally details. JAT...is there a chance the XS11.com site could incorporate a web page (or more than one) for rallies? Or a page for links to other rally pages?

I started doing this several years ago just to have a place to go to for info rather than to have to dig through pages of a thread. Mostly for my own use!

Since I own my own domain I can put up pages for rallies or other events pretty easily. If anyone has an event, motorcycle or other, that could benefit from a web page let me know and we can whip something up.

In this era of social media personal web pages are becoming "old school" but I still enjoy working with mine. Check out the Galleries page for photos of XS rallies going back to 2000. I have not made a rally every year since then (have missed 2 years) but have photos from 14 rallies and an Owner's Gallery that some of you might find interesting.

Leave a comment:

• motoman
    replied
    Unfortunately these dates dont work for me...
    ........still mimmicking the roulette wheel...........why does that not surprise me.
    Last edited by motoman; 04-21-2016, 04:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• madmax-im
    replied
    Unfortunately these dates dont work for me...

Leave a comment:

• madmax-im
    replied
    Thanks Bonz...Nice job with the web page Jerry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X