XS Southeast 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Southeast 2013

XS Southeast 2013 will be held at The Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge on the weekend of 27-29 Sept 2013. We will plan rides for Saturday and Sunday as in 2012.

I am posting this now as the Iron Horse will save our rooms until 31 Dec 2012. This is a very popular resort and space will go fast. If you are considering this for 2013, please make a reservation. You may cancel until 60 days in advance. If you procrastinate, you will be camping or staying elsewhere.

See also: www.facebook.com/xssoutheast
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Marty & I rode up to Ironhorse today. Lodge is still same. Menue choices still include prime rib and salmon. Hwy 28, the Hellbender, towards Franklin, Highlands and beyond was better today - DRY. FUN.
    It is a great big beautiful world out there
    Brent in GA
    Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

2013 Safety Shirt

When riding it certainly helps to to "Be Seen"

Here is the latest project.

Jeff
      78' XS1100 E
      78' XS1100 E
      78' XS1100 E

'73 Norton 850 Commando
      '99 Triumph Sprint ST
      '02 G-Wing GL1800

Comment

We're workin' on next year!

Here's another glowing model:

(Couldn't get her to wear the shirt)
        Marty (in Mississippi)
        XS1100SG
        XS650SK
        XS650SH
        XS650G
        XS6502F
        XS650E

Comment

LOL.....hot biker chicks?........
          Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

I just received the following from the Iron Horse:

Greetings from Ironhorse!

We have you listed as the contact person for your group(s). As you know, we currently have a "hold" placed on our rooms/cabins/campground for your upcoming stay with us in 2013. We have agreed to hold these until December 31st, 2012. After that time, if we haven't heard from the members of your group(s), we will have to release the hold on our lodgings to the general public. Please spread the word to your group(s) that they need to contact us as soon as possible before December 31st, 2012, if they want to ensure a reservation with us for next year's stay. We look forward to seeing all of you next year and we hope that everyone has a happy holiday season!

Thanks,

Ironhorse

phone 828-479-3864

email info@ironhorsenc.com
            Folks, if you're planning or even considering joining us in Sept 2013, please consider making your reservation now.
            Marty (in Mississippi)
            XS1100SG
            XS650SK
            XS650SH
            XS650G
            XS6502F
            XS650E

Comment

Got my room reserved.. see you there next year.
              Slow down and enjoy life. If you are in that much of a hurry, you should have left eariler.
              Current rides:
              80 XS1100SG
              82 JX1100
              83 Venture Royale
              86 V-Max

Comment

Reservation policy

I copied this from the Iron Horse web site:

RESERVATION POLICY: Room, cabins, bunkhouse, RV sites, and Rent a tents are by reservations only and must be guaranteed with a deposit equal to your first night¡¯s charges, stays of 5 or more nights require a deposit equal to your first 2 night¡¯s charges. The deposit will be charged to your credit card 60 days prior to your visit.

CANCELLATION POLICY: We have a 30 day cancellation policy with a $20.00 cancellation fee per reservation. This means that if you give us 30 days notice we will give you a refund minus $20.00 for each reservation canceled. Cancellations less than 30 days results in forfeiture of your entire deposit.

NO SHOWS: If you do not show up and have not called to cancel your reservation your entire reservation will be charged to your credit card.

EARLY DEPARTURES: Early departures are considered cancellations of reserved days and are subject to the appropriate nightly charge. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
                In short, if you make your reservation now, and cancel before the end of August, it's going to cost you $20. I would love to see XS11.com own this place on our weekend in September. When you make your reservation, tell them you are affiliated with XS11, so we can get some sort of head count.
                Marty (in Mississippi)
                XS1100SG
                XS650SK
                XS650SH
                XS650G
                XS6502F
                XS650E

Comment

It's December. Our rooms are reserved until the end of this month!. Act now! www.ironhorsenc.com

Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

I got my reservations in today.

Earl
                    80SG, 81SH, 80 standard parts bike, 81SH parts bike
                    and new to me 78 standard dresser

Comment

Good news from Other Earl.
                      Marty (in Mississippi)
                      XS1100SG
                      XS650SK
                      XS650SH
                      XS650G
                      XS6502F
                      XS650E

Comment

Closing in

I know it's early, but it's time to get your reservation in. The space goes fast. Here is the latest from The Iron Horse.

12/12/12
                        Greetings from Ironhorse!
                        We have you listed as the contact person for your group(s). As you know, we currently have a “hold” placed on our rooms/cabins/campground for your upcoming stay with us in 2013. We have agreed to hold these until December 31st, 2012. After that time, if we haven’t heard from the members of your group(s), we will have to release the hold on our lodgings to the general public. Please spread the word to your group(s) that they need to contact us as soon as possible before December 31st, 2012, if they want to ensure a reservation with us for next year’s stay. We look forward to seeing all of you next year and we hope that everyone has a happy holiday season!

Thanks,
                        Randy
                        Ironhorse
                        828-479-3864
                        info@ironhorsenc.com
                        Marty (in Mississippi)
                        XS1100SG
                        XS650SK
                        XS650SH
                        XS650G
                        XS6502F
                        XS650E

Comment

Merry Christmas To All & SE riders

Merry Christmas to all, hope everything you ever wanted is under the tree.
                          God Bless all, and pray for warm,dry weather,can't wait to get on my worn out,old junker again
                          1980xs1100
                          Joe

Comment

Today is the last day our rooms are reserved. Beginning tomorrow, it's first come, first served. I believe the place will be booked up by September. Happy New Year!
                            Marty (in Mississippi)
                            XS1100SG
                            XS650SK
                            XS650SH
                            XS650G
                            XS6502F
                            XS650E

Comment

iron horse lodging

Bunkhouse 2 (in the lower level of cabin 4) is nicer than bunkhouse 1. It has restroom, no shower, and washer/dryer off porch. Restroom access from bunkroom is close and covered. No rain or gravel on bare feet between bed & pot.
                              I have big tent and will likely rough it camping. No reservation needed and cheaper.
                              It is a great big beautiful world out there
                              Brent in GA
                              Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Working...
                              X