XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012
Collapse
X
-
I think your right Ben. There's no river running next to the dragon. I believe that is Hwy 28 on the way to the dragon. -
Tod that is not the correct video...that road is not the dragon and that isnt me ahead of you...even a deafie can see that...LOLSorry, these take a LONG time to load. Here's one of the Dragon and following Ben. This is from Sunday. Remember to change the quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzMZTjMgmcM
Leave a comment:
-
Well its true that I hear more with my eyes than my ears...such is life that begins at 90...decibels that is...LOL I have not seen the video yet but I hope I can aanalize it to see wtf i did wrong...on that road theres not mich room for error without something bad happening...if there had been more traffic that day i might not be here talking abt it...And before everybody busts Ben's chops for that first turn, I have to say that he got the best quote of the weekend for me. We were talking and apparently Ben does a lot of lip reading to make up for what he can't hear. We were talking at night by the lodge and the area was lit up by the lights from the kitchen. While we were talking, the lights went out and Ben said, "Oh no!!! They turned the lights out and now I can't hear!"
Still cracks me up.
Leave a comment:
-
And before everybody busts Ben's chops for that first turn, I have to say that he got the best quote of the weekend for me. We were talking and apparently Ben does a lot of lip reading to make up for what he can't hear. We were talking at night by the lodge and the area was lit up by the lights from the kitchen. While we were talking, the lights went out and Ben said, "Oh no!!! They turned the lights out and now I can't hear!"
Still cracks me up.Leave a comment:
-
Sorry, these take a LONG time to load. Here's one of the Dragon and following Ben. This is from Sunday. Remember to change the quality.
Leave a comment:
-
Ryan Johnson had a flat tire at the top of the parkway and Mark Anthony (XS650) sprung a leak in his fuel tank at Deals Gap Resort. Both issues were corrected without delay. Many may have been unaware, as the issues were minor.The only tire / mechanical issues seemed to be To & From the Rally since the during the Rally everybody was grinding the twisties - and we sure had a few thousand great curves to grind.

Leave a comment:
-
Official Count from the Sign-In sheet is 15
.
That's 13 XS11's and 2 XJ's which represents about 45%
of the Bikes ridden at the SE Rally.
The only tire / mechanical issues seemed to be To & From the Rally since the during the Rally everybody was grinding the twisties - and we sure had a few thousand great curves to grind.
Seems most everybody really liked the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge whether Camping or Roomin' it. IMO, food was better than last year too!
JeffLeave a comment:
-
And also, I didn't take any video when you were up front that morning. It was too wet and misty. I didn't start taking any riding video until we got to that first dry stretch of road. Sorry.Leave a comment:
-
Uploading them to Youtube, but it's going to take a while. Just one of the longer ones is showing that it's going to take @ 8 hours. Here's a smaller one of the walk-by I did the first day at the restaurant. A few more bikes showed up after this, so it isn't all of them. In all these videos, I shot them in 720 at 60fps, so you can make the quality better at the bottom of the Youtube screen.
I used to load them to Photobucket, but it didn't take long to fill an account and had to open another one.. so I just use Youtube. I'm working on it though.Last edited by trbig; 10-03-2012, 07:19 AM.Leave a comment:
-
I am too brain dead to figure it out right now. lol
Will try it tomorrow.Leave a comment:
-
-
They allow you to download the lowres copy. On my phone I just long press in the photo and it saves it. Todd do you have a place you upload your videos to? If like to see the one for the first part of the ride on Saturday.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: