XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brent
    replied
    repairs

    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    Ryan Johnson had a flat tire at the top of the parkway and Mark Anthony (XS650) sprung a leak in his fuel tank at Deals Gap Resort. Both issues were corrected without delay. Many may have been unaware, as the issues were minor.


    And I found JBweld putty with my tools, cut & needed a little for Mark Anthony's XS650 fuel tank repair. Picture shows him holding back a stream of gasoline with his finger. He asked "How long does this stuff take to set up?" answer "Longer than you want it to." He held it tight a long time until it set and held. His report after riding Dragon - Fixed, working...no fuel leak

    Nice if your saddle bag is like a majic hat...Just reach in and pull out what ever you need

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent
    Yes, 3 passes of the dragon with turns at dam overlook & store; a run down & back; good clear rides. Then down again, mostly behind some slow car & truck traffic. I told y'all to clean & shine the bottom of your bikes. pics of me at US129photos pages 10 bottom row, page 12 bottom row. page 15 & page 21 center.
    Yep, saw them all Brent. Hard to miss that white XS and the cigar.

    What's up with you and Jeff sliding you a$$es off the bikes in the curves?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brent
    replied
    Originally posted by trbig
    My bike wasn't in any of those, but Brent made it in about 20 times.. lol. It looks like he was going down the road, turning around and going by again.
    Yes, 3 passes of the dragon with turns at dam overlook & store; a run down & back; good clear rides. Then down again, mostly behind some slow car & truck traffic. I told y'all to clean & shine the bottom of your bikes. pics of me at US129photos pages 10 bottom row, page 12 bottom row. page 15 & page 21 center.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    You got some good video Tod. It was hard not to just look around sometimes because it was so beautiful there.

    I blew my line more than once looking around. Had to be careful.

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    This video is on the way up to the highest point on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was getting colder the higher we got and the lens started to fog a bit.


    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    On that subject... I showed my wife my wonderful award I got at the rally..









    And she said, "I hope they meant your bike and not your a$$... "

    Trying to figure out what it was I was in a hurry about to get home for??

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    I dont have a hairy behind, I meant Harry was behind me.

    John

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    I can see the rubber leaving that tire.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwhughes3
    replied
    Here are myself and Harry behind on a nice curvy stretch. I almost got the highway pegs to rub



    John

    Leave a comment:


  • trbig
    replied
    Following Ryan again after the flat fix on the Blue Ridge Parkway.







    Following Gary... don't remember the road. Probably Tail of the Dragon though since we're riding like little old ladies on Walmart scooters.


    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Did you see any of Tod on that site? I was going to go back and look but haven't done it yet.

    He said he didn't see any.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigfoot
    replied
    Ended up finding 30 pictures of me between the two sites. Some of them are pretty good.



    Leave a comment:


  • Bigfoot
    replied
    He bailed when his exhaust fell apart. Must have been before the pic.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    Originally posted by natemoen
    Now we need a caption for this pic with names!
    I can name about half of them, but I don't see JWHughes3 in there anywhere. I wonder if anyone else is missing.

    Leave a comment:


  • BA80
    replied
    That snipping tool does work good. This is the pic I like. I'm considering buying this one...

    Leave a comment:

Working...