XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by Brent
    I am planning on making it again in 2012. No reservation yet, shopping for a big tent... Maybe
    Hi Brent & Marty,
    I am planning to attend too Your Big tent might be the solution. did anyone camp in 2011?
    At the recent Toronto MC show there was a booth for the area with handouts from Iron Horse and Micro motel in Robbinsville among others.
    Told the guy: Been there, done that, going again
    Phil
    Last edited by MaximPhil; 12-17-2011, 11:10 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Hey Chris,

    If you're still wanting a tee shirt, it's time to get on that. Folks, make your reservation while the space is held for us. If you find out later that you can't come, cancellation 30 days out is without penalty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brent
    replied
    planning on it

    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    2011 was a success, so we'll do it again next year. The date is 28-30 Sept. the location will be The Iron Horse.

    We have reserved 25 rooms. They will hold them until March. If you think you might want to go, make a reservation. You may cancel it later if necessary. I expect everyone who was there this weekend will be back next year.

    This started out as a vintage Japanese motorcycle rally. It still is. All are welcome, no matter the ride. See you next year!


    I am planning on making it again in 2012. No reservation yet, shopping for a big tent... Maybe

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Accident victim went home. He's going to heal up fine in the long term. 5 broken ribs, fractured vertebrae, damaged lung, and broken scapula.

    Leave a comment:


  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    Phil,

    I'm sorry to have missed you, but I'm sure you understand. We moved the rally back to the original schedule for next year, just for you. Make your reservation now!
    Hi Marty,
    Definitely on my To Do list for 2012. Sounds like a good time was had by all. How is your hospitilised friend getting on?
    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • ELDR
    replied
    Ted and Heather have made reservation

    Leave a comment:


  • mlew
    replied
    Made my reservations, I'll be there next year. I have other friends with XJ11s and am trying to talk them into going also.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Phil,

    I'm sorry to have missed you, but I'm sure you understand. We moved the rally back to the original schedule for next year, just for you. Make your reservation now!

    Leave a comment:


  • MaximPhil
    replied
    Glad to hear you all had a good time. sorry i was unable to make it.
    thanks to Jeff for arranging breakfast on Friday. and to Brent Don BikerPhil and Chris for taking the time to visit with me. i feel honoured.
    Phil

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by gerkenbruce
    Gary and I have our room booked when booking room make sure you let them know you are with The Great XS1100 XSriders rooms are first come first serve Bring friends

    XSively
    Bruce
    Booked right across from youse guys

    Leave a comment:


  • gerkenbruce
    replied
    Gary and I have our room booked when booking room make sure you let them know you are with The Great XS1100 XSriders rooms are first come first serve Bring friends

    XSively
    Bruce

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    We need one for this year ...

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Tee Shirt

    You have 12 months to get it done!

    Leave a comment:


  • yamahansolo
    replied
    It was awesome!!! It was great to are everybody again. I think we need a post rally t shirt. I always see great shirts. I think we should come up with something. Earl mentioned this also. If y'all want we could calaborate and get it done.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    2011 was a success, so we'll do it again next year. The date is 28-30 Sept. the location will be The Iron Horse.

    We have reserved 25 rooms. They will hold them until March. If you think you might want to go, make a reservation. You may cancel it later if necessary. I expect everyone who was there this weekend will be back next year.

    This started out as a vintage Japanese motorcycle rally. It still is. All are welcome, no matter the ride. See you next year!
    I'll second that Marty...What a great rally. The roads ...the people ..the lodge,even the weather albeit a little cool...but its all first rate stuff. Next year I'll bring the XJ

    Leave a comment:

Working...