XSive Rider's @ Iron Horse 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cuda 69
    replied
    hey,if somebody is doing tee-shirts,I'd like a large and an x-large.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    I just came from a rally at the Iron Horse today. There isn't much left for rooms on our weekend. I don't have a way of knowing how many rooms are for XS11.com, but I expect we're going to own the place.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cuda 69
    replied
    Lisa and I will be there, Just made our resevations,better late than never. Room 103 in the lodge.I've got some friends in Charolotte,N.C. area,they may come down for a ride.they don't have xs's,but he has a FJR. Looking forward to meeting everybody John. I'll probably trailer or piggyback my bike on my truck,to long a ride for wife.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Our rooms are blocked for one more week. After that, you compete with the masses for space. FYI, the cancellation policy has changed. It is more punitive. Read about it here: http://ironhorsenc.com/rates.html

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    In the past, we've had some come early and some stay late. Most will come in on Friday night and leave on Sunday night. I look forward to seeing you again, Mark!

    We still have our rooms saved for ten more days. Let's get on board folks. We never fail to have a good time.

    Leave a comment:


  • mastan
    replied
    Hey Marty:
    I just called and reserved my room. I wasn't sure to book through the 1st or check out on the 30th. Are most of the attendees staying through til Monday or checking out on Sunday?
    I'm looking forward to this adventure!
    Mark

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    I look forward to seeing you there, Darrell!

    Leave a comment:


  • newc4
    replied
    I left a phone msg with Ironhorse to reserve a room 28-29 Sep.

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    BUMP....

    If you want to do this, it's time to get on it and make a reservation. If you wait until the last minute, you'll be staying someplace else.

    Motorcycle Resort in the smoky mountains of North Carolina, the best motorcycle riding in the world - Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28


    828-479-3864

    Leave a comment:


  • mlew
    replied
    Confirmed my reservation this week also, see yall there.

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Originally posted by jetmechmarty
    Today is Feb 1. That means our rooms are held for only a few more weeks. If you think you may want to join us at the Iron Horse in September, go ahead and make your reservation. If you learn later that you can not attend, you may cancel without penalty, as long as you don't wait until the last minute.

    Most who come, keep coming. Come and find out what you've been missing. The Iron Horse sells out most weekends. We'll be getting into leaf season.

    The Iron Horse Lodge
    Just got an email yesterday from Iron Horse confirming my reservation that I made back at the last event...so its never too early to plan this out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joab
    replied
    Getting taxes done next week. That will determine if the bike will be running this year..and if it is, then I will be trying hard to make it to a rally...finally!

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    It's a good time to decide!

    Today is Feb 1. That means our rooms are held for only a few more weeks. If you think you may want to join us at the Iron Horse in September, go ahead and make your reservation. If you learn later that you can not attend, you may cancel without penalty, as long as you don't wait until the last minute.

    Most who come, keep coming. Come and find out what you've been missing. The Iron Horse sells out most weekends. We'll be getting into leaf season.

    The Iron Horse Lodge

    Leave a comment:


  • madmax-im
    replied
    Hi Phil...nobody camped this time around...but each campsite is pretty distinct and if they provide a tent already setup that makes it pretty easy. Last yr 4 of us stayed in the bunkhouse...it was ok but far from being deluxe. I did stay an extra night and had upped the accomodations to a one bedroom suite that was very comfortable...I'm set for a nice room next yr...could accomodate 2 people so you could room with me if you want...

    Leave a comment:


  • jetmechmarty
    replied
    Iron Horse Lodge has tent camping. If you wish to not carry one, they'll provide it and a sleeping bag, too. They'll have it set up for you when you arrive.

    Leave a comment:

Working...