2011 XSive Riders Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sign me up!

I'm in. I live north of Atlanta, about an hour or so from Suches. My personal favorite twisty route in North GA is the hwy 180 loop, just off of hwy 129. Takes about 45 minutes, goes through Suches and ends back on 129. It'd be great if the Sept trip included that twisty. Other than that, I have no preferences, but am really excited about September!

Ride On!
    Mike Farrington
    Suwanee, GA USA

Current: '80 XS11SG, '97 Vulcan 1500, '73 CB750
    Previous: '79 XS11SF, '80 XS11G, '81 XS650

Comment

The new location is about 85 miles north of there. Make your reservation at the Iron Horse now. It's going to fill up.

As for "the cooler run", I'll do that with you any time. If I'm at home.
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

no TWO this year - see Xsives at Iron Horse

Originally posted by Brent View Post
        Two Wheels Only closed. Rally moved. Date changed. See Xsive Riders @ Ironhorse in Southeast rally section.

Make your reservation at the Iron Horse Sept 30 - 2 Oct. I hope to see you there!
        Hi Mike.
        I live close to you Lilburn,GA near Ronald Reagan & %-forks Lawrenceville road. Like to see you & your XS sometime. Hope you can make the fall rally @ ironhorse, Stcoah ,NC this year
        Brent
        It is a great big beautiful world out there
        Brent in GA
        Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

I took Bruce with me to the dragon so we could get a practice run

" She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
          xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
          8mm msd wires
          tkat fork brace...
          Fox shocks...
          mikes650 front fender
          led's gallore...
          renthal bars
          gold valve emulators
          vmax tensioner
          Rifle fairing

Comment

southeast rally

I would enjoy attending the southeast rally, can anyone tell me when and where, I live in Blue Ridge Georgia, so, I hope I am close.....Thanks all
            1980XS1100

Comment

Yes, you are very close, and spitting distance from me. The rally is at www.ironhorsenc.com Sept 30 to Oct 2. It's probably less than 90 minutes ride from Blue Ridge, GA. Last I heard, rooms are sold out, but camping is available. There are plenty of places to stay near by in Robbinsville, NC.
              Marty (in Mississippi)
              XS1100SG
              XS650SK
              XS650SH
              XS650G
              XS6502F
              XS650E

Comment

Originally posted by mfarrington View Post
                I'm in. I live north of Atlanta, about an hour or so from Suches. My personal favorite twisty route in North GA is the hwy 180 loop, just off of hwy 129. Takes about 45 minutes, goes through Suches and ends back on 129. It'd be great if the Sept trip included that twisty. Other than that, I have no preferences, but am really excited about September!

Ride On!
                Also know as Wolf Pen Gap rd...and yeah its a hoot to ride it in both directions. In yrs past the TWO based rallies were less than 1/4 mile from where that rd starts.
                1982 XJ1100 MadMax-im
                2001 Honda ST1100

Comment

Are we there wet

XSively
                  Bruce
                  Bruce Gerken
                  '79 XS1100SF
                  "The Black"
                  '2009 BMW k1300GT'
                  The Red Sled.
                  St.Augustine (354-430 AD) wrote,"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page . Well motorcycles turn the book of the world into a page turner. That is often impossible to put down.

Comment

Working...
                  X