No announcement yet.

South Central Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are good for June 20 - 21 in Eureka Springs? Or is the center of operations going to be out of The Hub in Dog Patch?
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

We kinda gave up on the idea for a couple of reasons. You should go and ride the back roads there if you get a chance though.

Beautiful country, different from Colorado.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

I won't be able to go to Arkansas at all this summer due to my time being spoken for.

Sorry guys.

John
        John is in an anonymous city with an Alamo (N29.519227,W-98.678980)

Go ahead, click on the bikes - you know you want to...the electrons are ready.
        '81 XS1100H - "Enterprise"
        Bob Jones Custom Navy bike: Tkat brace, EBC floating rotors & SS lines, ROX pivot risers, Geezer rectifier, new 3H3 engine

"Not all treasure is silver and gold"

Comment

Originally posted by BA80
          We kinda gave up on the idea for a couple of reasons. You should go and ride the back roads there if you get a chance though.
          First rally I went to (2000) was in Eureka Springs and I enjoyed riding in the area. Was kind of looking to make a return trip.

Photos from that rally are at http://www.appleattic.net/Galleries/eureka_00.html
          Jerry Fields
          '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
          '06 Concours
          My Galleries Page.
          My Blog Page.
          "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Working...
          X